thirty-seven

A/N: this chapter is not based on any episode. Just a cute Jordan and Luna chapter!

 Just a cute Jordan and Luna chapter!

Luna sat up groggily in her bed, glaring at her boyfriend whose face had a boyish grin adorning it. It was a Saturday morning and she always slept in but Jordan had other plans when he strolled into her bedroom and woke her out of her sleep.

She laid her head back onto her pillow and groaned. "Jordan Baker it is 8 a.m!"

"But, I have a proposition for you," Jordan clapped his hands together, happily. "Promise not to interrupt me until I'm done?"

"No," she deadpanned.

"Great," he nodded. "I'm glad we've settled that. Do you remember how much you enjoyed the outdoors at Spencer's family's cabin? I had this idea—"

Luna shot up, the thought of returning to the cabin with their friends practically gave her hives. "Oh, hell no."

"I'm not done speaking," Jordan scolded. "There are these things called airstreams and you can rent them on Airbnb so I rented one for us. Just me and you. And before you start complaining about how you don't like camping. Technically, it's not camping it's like a trailer and there's some nice hiking trails. Plus, we'll be alone and can finally...you know."

"A trailer?" she raised her eyebrow.

"Like, a glorified trailer," he corrected. "It's nice it's got all the working utilities, a/c, bathroom, and everything else you need."

She nodded her head a bit intrigued at his idea. "Sounds nice. But, I don't know how my stepdad will feel about us being alone for the weekend. My mom won't care."

Jordan cringed, thinking back to the conversation he and Peter had when he walked through her house that same morning. "Don't worry, babe. Peter's...he's fine. I got his permission to take his daughter away for the weekend."

"So, you planned this all out, huh?" she questioned. He nodded with a grin on his face. "When should I be ready?"

"In an hour," Jordan checked his watch. "So, pack and get dressed. I'll be in the car."

Luna's mouth flew open, there was no way she could pack for a weekend and get ready within an hour and Jordan knew that. All he did was give her a small shrug as she scrambled to her feet, tossing one of her pillows at his head in the process.

She ran to her closet, stuffing the most random clothes into a duffle bag before racing into her bathroom to look a bit presentable and not like she hadn't just woken up. After she was finished getting ready, she dashed down the stairs, and ran out to the driveway, throwing her bag into the backseat of Jordan's car.

Luna glanced at her boyfriend once he started the car. "Where exactly is this place at?"

"Like 2 or 3 hours away. Depends on traffic," he gently squeezed her thigh. "Not too far away."