fifteen

✧

Jordan traced the ink that had marked his girlfriend's back as she slept soundly in his bed while simultaneously admiring her. Luna had slept over the previous night since Jordan had requested she do so and she just couldn't say no to his face.

Mrs. Baker always allowed Luna to sleepover at their house but that was before she was dating one of her kids, so Luna was a bit hesitant about staying the night in Jordan's room. And she kept insisting that she sleep in Liv's room but once again Jordan had managed to convince her to stay with him.

Jordan gently shook her awake, notifying her that it was time to wake up for school. They quickly got ready and headed down the steps running into Spencer and Liv who were already down there and incredibly surprised by Luna's appearance.

Liv scrunched her face up. "Did you...sleepover?"

"Yes, she did," Jordan shrugged. "What about it?"

"You know mom's rules about having girls spend the night, Jordan," Liv stressed. "If you two wanted to be together she could've at least spent the night in my room."

"We didn't do anything," Luna blurted out. "We just slept!"

Jordan let out a scoff, glancing over at the kitchen island and snatching money from the countertop "We don't have to explain ourselves. Come on, we can get some food on the way to school."

Luna spared Liv and Spencer a sympathetic glance and sent them a wave as Jordan practically dragged her out of the house. On the way to school, they made a pit stop at a breakfast spot and grabbed some food.

"If your mom has rules about having girls in your bedroom," Luna glanced over at her boyfriend who was at his locker. "You should follow them. I'm not trying to get on her bad side."

"My mom loves you," he shrugged, carelessly. "And you're my girlfriend, now. So sleepovers are inevitable, alright? Plus with my dad gone, she'll do anything to keep me happy. Why do you think I got a new car?"

"Buying new cars and stealing money from your mom's wallet won't fix your problems," she raised her eyebrow. "Don't take advantage of her. Your mom's going through enough as is."

"You're not one to talk about taking advantage of parents," Jordan argued. "Your stepdad spoils the hell out of you and you treat him like shit."

"That's not fai—"

"Hey!" Liv stormed up to the two, slamming Jordan's locker in his face. "Why are you being such a jackass?"