seven

✧

Luna had woken up the next morning with her phone buzzing non-stop she finally got fed up and picked her phone up from her nightstand. Opening the link from the many messages people sent she was shocked to see the video of Asher drunkenly exposing what he and Liv did last year.

Jake stirred in his sleep, causing Luna to panic, completely forgetting that she had allowed him to sleepover. "What the hell's that?"

"Just Asher being...Asher," she sighed, shoving her phone in his face. "Here, look."

He took a glance at her phone and scoffed. "Your cousin seems like tons of fun."

"Not my cousin," she hissed. "Wait...how the hell did you know that?"

Jake bit down on his bottom lip, rolling out of her bed, and looked around the room for his clothes. "There's pictures downstairs of you two. Literally, right when you walk in."

"Right," she nodded. "Family pictures and whatnot."

"I should probably go home and prepare for the game tonight," Jake informed her. "But, I'll, uh, call you, okay?"

Luna waved him off, deciding against telling him he should call her because she honestly didn't care much. After a while, she decided to go downstairs, and instead of being met with an empty house, she was met with a very confused Peter in the kitchen.

"Was that your...date?" Peter questioned.

"Oh," she grimaced. "Yes, but in my defense, mom said you two would be out all night."

"Mom got called into surgery last night," he shrugged. "I came back home instead of staying at the hotel. But what I wasn't expecting was that."

"Well, you should've stayed at the hotel," Luna chuckled. "And don't even bother coming to the game tonight. Asher's suspended for being...not smart."

"Yes, I'm a booster," Peter sighed. "I already know this. What the hell did he even do?"

Luna let out a giggle, opening her phone up, and immediately searched for the video of Asher embarrassing himself on stage, and slid her phone over to her stepdad.

"That's not funny, Luna," he scolded. "Asher needs us right now. Harold is clearly not being a father right so he's gonna need us."

"Oh, God," Luna groaned. "No need to get all sappy."

"Go get ready for the game," Peter shook his head, pointing his finger in the direction of the steps. "I'll drive you."

♡♡♡

Asher had ended up joining Peter in the stands considering he was suspended from the game while Luna ran straight to the sidelines, trying her best to ignore the stare that came from Ripley on the opposing side. There was just something about that cheerleader from Malibu that rubbed her the wrong way, she just wasn't sure what it was.

There was a noticeable disappointment in the air as the first half of the game progressed and Beverly was losing against Malibu. Every move the team made Malibu would outsmart them and find a way to block them from going any further.

But once the second half came around, Beverly emerged from the tunnels looking a lot more alive than they did previously. They had seemed to figure out a way to outsmart Malibu and Jordan had even scored the winning touchdown. Earning recognition from his father which Luna took notice of as well as the look between him and Ripley. So, instead of running to Jordan, she ran into the arms of someone she wasn't even interested in.

"Hey, Delgado!" Luna called out. "Nice hands!"

"Oh, yeah?" Jake smirked, pulling her flush against his body. "Nice legs, Ramirez."

Luna pulled him in by the back of his neck and placed her lips on his. Drawing him in for a passionate kiss that perhaps lasted a bit too long especially with everyone who had been walking around the field.

"Your quarterback doesn't seem too happy over there," Jake pulled away, spotting Jordan from the corner of his eye.

"I think Ripley can handle him," Luna shrugged. "I heard she's been occupying his time."

"Yeah, I heard that, too," Jake nodded. "I'd kiss you again but your stepdad's kind of glaring at me."

Luna turned around catching Peter's eye and making him immediately turn around. "I'll see you later, Jake."

He nodded understandingly, giving her a soft kiss on the cheek before she ran off in the direction of her stepdad.

"There are some things a parent doesn't want to see," Peter sighed, wrapping his arm around her. "And that was one of them."

"I am so sorry," she chuckled. "In my defense, I didn't know you were on the sidelines."

"I was waiting for you," Peter shrugged, stopping outside of the locker room. "I've got to speak to Billy. Wait out here for me and Asher."

Luna nodded, leaning against the wall beside the locker room and scrolling aimlessly through her phone.

"So...You and Delgado?" Jordan asked, startling her in the process. "You two looked real cozy."

"And what about it, Jordan?" she scoffed.

"I don't know, Luna," Jordan shrugged. "I kinda thought we had something...going on. Or was that all in my head?"

"Are you an idiot?" she snapped. "I know you get hit in the head a lot because of football but there's no way you're this dumb."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I mean the fact that I saw you making out with Ripley," she spat. "You didn't even bother texting me after Spencer's party. Then a couple of days went by and I walk into school to see you making out with some cheerleader in her car. You can't be upset with me for being with him, when you're with her!"

"How was I supposed to know you were into me?" Jordan scoffed, stepping closer to her. "You act like you don't like me."

"Hey," she held her hand up to his chest. "Back the hell up, Jordan."

Asher walked out of the locker room with Peter right behind him, giving Luna a questioning glance. "What's going on here?"

"Absolutely nothing," Luna scoffed. "Let's go."

✧✧✧

liked by ripley and 900 more

lunaramirez the face of an angel👼🏻

jjparker ur sunkissed babygirl

→lunaramirez thanks🙂

  →asheradams daddy jj😼

jakedelgado99 😍🔥

→lunaramirez 🥰

asheradams i took this photo

→lunaramirez because ur my bitch😌

01x08