twenty-eight

liked by jordanbaker and 1240 more

lunaramirez little me in Paris🤎

laylakeating it's the Fendi dress for me😍

    →lunaramirez 💘

livbaker you look so good bestie!🥰

    →lunaramirez i can't wait to see you❤️

asheradams my dad took this pic btw😎

    →lunaramirez he takes great pics🤷🏻‍♀️

✧✧✧

Summer vacation was officially over which meant back to reality. Luna Ramirez had spent most of her summer traveling around Europe and visiting her favorite countries. She was no stranger to traveling the world in fact, this was something she did quite often whenever she went on break, her mother and stepfather always thought it was best to broaden her horizons and expose her to places outside of Beverly Hills.

However, despite how nice it was to be in an entirely different continent than everyone else. Luna had missed her small bubble of friends back in Beverly Hills. So, once the jet touched down in Los Angeles, she quickly tossed aside her bags to Peter and ran straight to her friends. Along with her mom who was quick to jump right back into work.

Luna closed the car door, letting out a deep breath, and glanced up at the exterior of Beverly High as nice as it was to be back, there were definitely some things and someone that she wasn't quite ready to face yet.

Spencer was the first to notice her, waving his hand in the air. "Luna!"

"Spence!" she ran over to him, tackling him into a hug. "Oh, it's so nice to see you in person instead of over facetime!"

"And a hell of a lot better now that we in the same time zone," Spencer added.

Luna nodded in agreement, thinking back to all of the times she had woken up in the middle of the night with missed calls from Spencer and Olivia due to the time difference. As she opened her mouth to speak, she was stopped when a pair of muscular arms were wrapped around her waist and lifting her off of her feet.

"Girl, we missed you!"

She glanced down at the blonde hair, smiling widely. "JJ! You know, for once, I think I missed you."

JJ set her down onto the floor and grinned, tapping his index finger against her nose. "That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me."

"It just feels good to be home," she sighed in content. "Even though someone decided to leave us...I think it's going to be a good year."

Spencer spared her a glance. "Hey, ain't nothing gonna change."

"Hey, hey," JJ held out his hands. "You all are invited to my half-birthday. One last celebration before we officially become rivals again."