forty-seven

liked by jordanbaker and 1350 more

lunaramirez going through a midlife crisis!!💇🏻‍♀️

jordanbaker I leave you alone for like 5 seconds and you do this😟

lunaramirez but am I pretty?🤨

  →jordanbaker prettiest girl in the world😍🤩

asheradams ^the way he's lying right now...🤥

lunaramirez get off my page loser!

✧✧✧

"Your hair looks so good!"

Simone glanced at Luna, grabbing a strand of her hair. Luna had decided to cut her hair out of nowhere, she was only going to trim the ends of her hair but she ended up cutting half her hair off. But, she felt like it was time for a change, she's had long hair for as long as she's known.

"Is it bad that I hate it?" she frowned. "I loved my long hair."

"Your long hair was cute," Simone shrugged. "But, short hair is really cute. Stop stressing."

Luna shrugged, continuing to make her way over to the cafe with Simone right beside her. She stopped in her tracks once she looked through the cafe doors, nudging her friend on the arm.

"Oh, my God!" Luna yelped. "Look at Liv and Spencer...that's definitely a date. And not a friend one."

Simone cupped her hands around her eyes as she peered through the glass doors. "She's totally blushing!"

"Should we crash their date?" Luna wondered. "Or do we continue stalking them?"

"Crash it," Simone stated.

Luna giggled, pushing her way through the doors with Simone right behind her as they walked over to Spencer and Olivia. She crept behind her best friend, slinging her arm around her.

"Hey!"

"Can we join you guys?" Simone smirked.

"Actually, Imma roll out," Spencer said, looking at Liv. "I will uh, call you later..." He glanced at the two giggly girls and stared suspiciously. "Simone. Luna...Nice hair."

Luna twirled a strand of hair around her finger, suddenly insecure. "I feel like he didn't mean that."

Simone nodded in agreement. "What's up with that?"

"Okay, guys. This is gonna be a huge surprise to you..." Liv clasped her fingers together. "But Spencer and I are together. Like a couple..." She waited for a reaction but didn't get one causing her to frown. "Um...Why don't you two look surprised?"