fourteen

liked by jordanbaker and 1240 more

lunaramirez Italian sun + Luna = tan af☀️

jjparker that view behind you wow!

livbaker ^^she is the view😼🤪

lunaramirez thanks lover🥰

jordanbaker 😍🤩

laylakeating hottie👀😍

✧✧✧

Spending two weeks docked on a yacht in Italy was all Luna needed for a successful winter break. She spent most of her days tanning on the dock or strolling through the small cities that were nearby with Asher. Or indulging in the food that they had to offer.

Despite spending practically two weeks by the beach she couldn't wait for the end-of-break beach party that Beverly students had thrown every. Especially since she sort of missed Jordan.

Luna held her sandals in one hand as she skipped through the sand and approached Liv sitting in a beach chair. She had arrived a bit late, considering she was jet-lagged but she still wanted to make an effort to come.

"Hey, bestie!"

"Lover!" Liv exclaimed. "How was Italy?"

Luna flopped down onto the chair beside her and grinned. "It was actually pretty amazing. Despite being on a boat with Asher for two weeks."

"Well you both look extremely tan," Liv pointed out.

"Yeah, well we were on a yacht," she shrugged, sparing a glance towards the other side of the beach where everyone else seemed to be. "There wasn't much to do but tan and go swimming. Um, how was Tahoe?"

"Extremely boujee. We just..." Liv trailed off, noticing her friend's attention had shifted. "If you wanna leave, then you should."

"I just got here," she scoffed. "Why would I leave?"

"To talk to my brother," Liv shrugged. "You haven't taken your eyes off of him."

"Liv, I don't want to leav—"

"He hasn't stopped talking about you," Liv scoffed. "It's okay if you wanna be with him."

"We'll catch up later, alright?"

Luna spared her one glance before running over to Jordan who was already waiting for her by the water with his arms open. She leaped into his arms, wrapping her legs instinctively around him while he grinned at her.

"It's about time you come and see me," he sighed. "I thought I was going to have to physically pull you away from my sister."

"Priorities," she hummed. "Hey, have I ever told you how good you looked shirtless?