19.Rules

Suga emerges from behind.

"S-sir,"

"Hyung, Did Mr.Jungkook leave ?"

"Yes, Jimin. Did you showed her the house?"

"Yes!"

"Good, Now go in, me and Miss Annastasia need to discuss some important business," he said looking directly into her eyes.

Why is he looking at me like I am in very big trouble? This man is so intimidating. I swear.

"Yes, Hyung!" Jimin left. Suga saw his brother disappearing inside the house then got back to his secretary.

"So, Miss Annastasia, how is it going?"

"W-what..s-sir?"

" Why you always stutter when you speak with me? I don't bite. Don't worry."

"Huh?" she widened her eyes."

*sighs* "These women.." he mumbles in his breathe.

"Excuse me??"

Suga got confused She couldn't hear what I said aloud but she gave attention to when I mumbled. This girl will go through hell way better than I thought.

"Nothing! I just wanted to say. Don't hesitate, think this is your house. You are most welcomed here. Just keep in mind some rules that you need to follow. Okay?"

"Sure sir. Thank you so much for letting me stay here." She bowed down, paying her deepest gratitude, "I will be forever grateful for your kindness. I hope I could someday return this favor, but I don't know if I am capable enough to." she kept uttering.

"Hmm...I think you can Miss Annastasia. " he nodded and left, left a doubtful girl standing in the heart of the garden.

Without further holdup she quickly went to her room, minding her own business, in that huge house. Nobody was there, it felt as if no soul dwells here. The living room was deserted, with only a couple of male maids toiling there. She quickly scurried away glancing at her boss's room.

As soon as she unlocks the door, she was left awestruck.

"Holyshii...This isn't a room! It's a fucking house inside a room!! Which means it's a house inside a room which is inside a house??"

"What the fuck am I saying?"

"But seriously, the last time I lived in such a big room was in my pa..." her letters stopped there before forming a word. She paused for a minute and then carried herself again.

The whole day she felt kind of alone. Because Jimin was nowhere to be seen. Her boss was out of sight. Only the servants who rarely smiled. Her food reaching her room on time That's it. It felt as if beauty is being caged inside a house. She did what she had to, minded her own business.