48.Indifferent

"Yes! That's your fault

"Yes! That's your fault. You are there daughter that is your fucking fault!! That is why I kicked you out of your job and brought you here under me." he exploded in front of her.

The man she treasures had snatched away from her, her life, her career, her peace just to bring her here to torment her. But she kept it aside because now all she could think about was her parents. Hundreds of questions were brewing within her. "But why my parents? What was their fault? Out of this world why only them." she questioned through her sobs.

His anger wasn't going to rest and her questions made sure of that.

"Does it even fucking matters? Those people sold you, why the fuck do you care about them Annastasia," he yelled.

"They are my Parents Yoongi! They have brought me into this world." Her voice matched his range.

He groaned in rage, " Fuck your parents, I would happily shoot two bullets in their he......." he could speak no more. The anger that has consumed him finally realized in front of whom he is shouting. But it was too late.

"Wait...I..d-din..."

She didn't allow him to give any explanation and left the hall to go to her room.

Suga sighed deeply and shuffled to the couch, drooped himself on it, holding his head and pulling his hair. A consistent groan continued to come from his mouth. Jimin went to him and stroked his back.

"You need to tell her everything Suga, " Jungkook adviced as he sat next to him.

"I can't Jungkook,"

"We know that you can't but you need to," Jimin added as he kneeled in front of his Hyung peeking into his face.

While the three were indulged in their conversation they heard strides on the steps. Each one of the three men rose to see. And the sight wasn't appealing for them.

Annastasia was walking down the steps with baggage, wearing her coat and boots. They promptly surged towards her.

"Where do you think you are going?" Suga held her arm. She jerked it and walked to the entryway.

"Anna you can't leave like this." Jungkook tried to stop her.

"You guys still need to talk," Jimin insisted.

"Please don't go," Suga held her hand again, his face softening out of emotions pouring out his eyes, wanting her badly not to leave.

She held his hand, " If you love me, you will not follow me Yoongi." and removed it politely, and took a glimpse at the other two men, and shook her head, asking them not to follow her too.

Suga stood there like a statue witnessing his love leave his house. But he wasn't going to do nothing.

"Jungkook follow her, make sure she is safe."