12.Oldfriend

She runs to her cabin in order to reach out for her bag. As soon as her legs drag her to the elevator, a blub flickers inside her head and she stops the elevator in the middle floor of the skyscraper. She hurries towards his cabin and breaks into his room without knocking.

"Mr Jungkook you need to help me. Right Now!" She doesn't wait for him to speak and yanks him outside of his cabin to the elevator.

"What happened Annastasia? Where are we going? " He asks being surprised by her inconvenience act.

"No time to explain Mr Jungkook, just drive me back home, as soon as possible."

As the elevator door opens, she doesn't even give him time to step out and pulls his hand through the floor to the parking lot where his car is at.  A peculiar scene which everybody is a spectator to, and which ultimately lands up in the boss's ear.

The engine starts and they are on the road.

Annastasia chews her nails, bites her lips, grabs the leather seat, her shoe tapping on the mat, and eyes on the watch. Being apprehensive as if her water just broke and she needs to deliver a baby.

"No! Mr jungkook, we can't afford to go so slow. Drive fast!!!" She shouts.

"Calm down, cursing queen, I am not an r1 racer ."

She rolls her eyes and trying to patiently wait while glancing her watch in every sec.

Finally, when they do reach, Annastasia just opens the door and rushes towards her room, running in her heels.

"Where the fuck is it?" She searches for her large raven diary.

"Ta-da!" She leaves the room with it and heads to the stairs.

"What were you here for Annastasia?" Jungkook asks while standing in the living room with his hands on his waist.

"This Mr Jung..." as she raises her hand to show what she was here for, her legs skips one stair.

"AAAHHHH!!!" Her body trips and rolls down on the floor. With her back hitting the floor once at a time and her front supported by the diary, protecting her chest, which is her most valuable jewel.

"Annastasia!!!!" Jungkook runs towards her, but he is too late. Annastasia's body hits the floor.

"Fuck! My body. AH!" Sound of groaning keeps on escaping from her mouth. Jungkook traces his eyes and moves his hands on her limbs for any serious breakage.

"What were you thinking stupid?" He blurts while helping her stand.

"My j-joints. It hurts everywhere Mr Jungkook," she yowls.

"Take a holiday for today, stay at home. I'll inform your boss."

"No way! He will kill me."

"He won't,  trust me."

"Even if he won't kill me, he would definitely kill me. So No!"

They both then walk to the car and take their places.

"Mr Jungkook!!!!!! We have only five minutes. Drive fast!!!"

"Yes! Yes!" Jungkook starts the car and they hit the road. Even though Annastasia asked him to drive fast, he doesn't. He doesn't want to get into an accident, so he drives carefully.

"Are you fucking driving a bullock cart Mr Jungkook???" Annastasia yells. Her impatience irritates Jungkook now. He never bothers, but now raises his voice.

He turns his head towards Annastasia and speaks in a sharp curt, " Do me a favour and shut this pretty mouth of yours." He says while glancing on her lips and then shifting his eyes back to the road.