9.Washroom.

"Why did you went yesterday without notifying your boss?" Suga asked in a cold tone as soon as he sat on his chair and sipped from his cup of bitter coffee.

Annastasia stood there again like a sculpture, incapable to deliver him with a legit explanation. She can't tell that she loathed her stupid boss. And didn't felt the need of informing him before leaving the office.

He raised his dark eyes to look at her standing like a statue . His fingers nearly crushed the cup he was holding and uttered , "If you keep on standing there like a statue and not answer my questions then you're better off in a museum , standing naked and men ogling at you. "

Annastasia's brain was amazed at whatever the fuck he was saying , Is he really gonna do that or he is trying to scare me off. Better answer whatever the hell he is asking. "I thought that you'd be busy, so I went back home. I didn't wanted to disturb you."

"Hahaha!" a mocking laugh escaped from his thin lips. It resounded inside Annastasia's ears and she balled her fists not able to withstand the irritation it gave to her.

"Where do you live?" Suga asked getting back to his work while opening his laptop.

"I live in Incheon."

"What a coincidence? My Managing director also lives there."

"I live with him."

Suga ceased at whatever he was doing and shifted all his attention to Annastasia.

"What did you say?" He squinted his eyes and then again looked at her.

"I live with Mr Jungkook ."

Suga raised his eyebrows with great interest in what she has to say ." Oh! I see. Then you both come and go from work together."

"No! As I have to reach earlier, I take the taxi, but while returning we go together."

Suga nodded his head and then got back to his work.

"You can go now ."

Annastasia bowed and was ready to go to her cabin , but Suga stopped her in the middle.

"Don't leave the office until I say so, do you get that?"

"Yes, Sir." she exited the room and focused on completing her work.

Everything was going fine , then her brain signalled her to micturition and empty her bladder . She had this urgency to go to a washroom. It's been a couple of days in the office and she hasn't used the loo ever. She drinks as much as water as her body needs to digest the food she eats. But today she over drank and ended up in Managing Director's cabin.

"May I come in?" she knocks restlessly .

"Yes!"

"Sir , I need to ask you a favour." Annastasia couldn't stand upright, she grabbed the edges of his table.

"What happened Annastasia? You don't seem alright."

"I need to use your washroom Mr Jungkook. I can't use the common ones as there would be men in there.

"Annastasia, you don't need my permission. Go ahead use it before your bladder bursts out."

"Thank you so much Mr. Jungkook ."

She quickly went inside his bathroom which was a bit to the corner of his room.

Meanwhile,

"Jungkook," Suga entered. Practically he rushed into his room without knocking. Which is impolite, but hey 'He is the boss.'