33.PDA

"I've never seen a guy so determined to die, Park freaking Jimin!!, your brother will kill us and he won't even hesitate."

"Tch!" Jimin slouches on the couch with his phone.

She frowns at his physical response to her distress, "Why are you so insouciant?"

"Because whatever you're thinking is not going to happen. He is my brother Anna."

"Fine! Then take Jungkook with you."

"I could, but then what if those horny girls start flirting with my man? I can't take that risk."

"So, do you think I will be spared even if you'll be spared?"

Jimin pulls her to the couch and makes her sit, "Trust me nothing would happen. He won't know."

"He won't know???" she seethed, " Are you kidding me? I serve him 24*7, how the fuck would he not know?"

"See, it's on a weekend, you can say that you are going to meet Irene, that's it."

"Really? So, you think it is that simple."

"Yes, sweetheart."

"No!" Annastasia stood up to leave his room.

"Anna, don't you dare tell him anything," Jimin ordered while still slumped down on his couch.

She turned a deaf ear and went to her room. After changing into her nightdress, she recalled that her boss had asked her to come to his room. Annastasia did exactly that and knocked on his door.

"Come In!"

She entered and stood in the center of the room with her hands behind her, due to her natural habit.

Suga was sitting on the bed with a book in his hand. His eyes fell upon her.

"Kitten,"

"Yes, Sir."

"This isn't my office, so don't stand like that, come over here."

She eased herself and sat on the bed hesitantly.

"Why are you sitting on the edge?"

She then sat comfortably.

He chuckled and got back to reading.

Minutes passed. Both of them were in the same position. Annastasia was blank. Suga was engrossed in that book.

I don't even know what I'm doing here. Did he forget that somebody is sitting beside him?

"S-sir, do you have some work with me?"

His engrossment got disturbed and he glared at her, she understood she made a huge mistake.

"No,"

"T-then can I go to m-my room?" she dared to ask.

"No,"

"B-but.."

"One more question and you will sleep on the floor."

She gulped and just sat there. Instead of looking into the void, she decided to stare at him. The more she looked the more she thought this man looks like a cat. Why does he call me Kitten when he looks like a freaking baby cat.

He has small cute pinkish lips from which he always chastises or explodes. His cat-like eyes are stuck to the pages of the book. And his nose, it makes me want to boop it. Why do his cheeks look insanely cute just like the round chubby cheeks of babies? But why am I describing his features in my head? Gosh! You are so fucked up Annastasia. You choose the wrong man to fall in love with.