46.Boss

"Come to my cabin once you finish your work

"Come to my cabin once you finish your work."

A message Annastasia got just before the lunch break. She disregarded it and continued her work. When the lunch break began, rather than going to his cabin she went to the canteen.

Suga sat on his sofa waiting for her, he continued to look at the watch, five minutes passed by. Then he chose to go call her himself. But he didn't find her in her cabin and thought it unusual because he had asked her to come. So he went straight to the canteen.

The hustle-bustle went quiet when they saw Suga standing in the entry. Each eye went to him and all stood up from their place bowing to their chief, except for Annastasia.

Why is he here? She didn't anticipate that he would come to the canteen to look for her. Since he won't ever come here. The employees in the canteen were mulling over where he would go, why is he here, and who will get fired today. Suga wandered his eyes all over and then it landed on her.

Annastasia acknowledged she has been recognized. She naturally attempts to let herself down, so she just mysteriously gets disappeared.

"Now what trouble have you caused Anna?" Jungkook murmurs as he sees his boss coming towards them.

"Noona, My associates are calling me, " Tae-Hyun fled from his seat taking his plate with him.

"No, don't go," She mumbled.

Suga strolled towards their table and sat adjacent to her.

"Why is The Boss here today?" Jungkook prodded.

"Hmm? Oh, I simply needed to see what my employees are eating."

"Really?" Jungkook squinted his eyes.

"Do you want me to ban you from meeting my brother?" Suga cautioned.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and focused on his food.

Suga then put all his attention towards the girl beside him. He pulled her chair nearer, putting his hand on the highest point of the seat.

What the fuck is he doing? This unexpected nearness in the public spot was frightening her. When she thought her feelings were getting wild, he whispered in her ears.

"Why didn't you come to my cabin?"

She thought to retort but kept quiet.

"I haven't done lunch, Kitten,"

Why does he have to use that nickname here? Not that anybody can hear but my feelings are spilling all over the place.

His closeness was intimidating even though he meant no harm.

It was excessively tense for her to deal with, so she just stood up and left the place.

Suga scowled, again thinking that it is peculiar. Why is she behaving so weirdly? He was just unaware that he was going to experience the different phases of loving a woman.