38. Absence.

Suga furiously marched into his room and slammed the door

Suga furiously marched into his room and slammed the door. The door could feel his complete rage. Had it been a living being, it would have already detached itself and ran away just like Annastasia did.

Suga grabbed and threw everything that came to his hand. His wrath was all over the room. The blankets, pillow, sheets, lamps, books, everything was on the floor. Once he was done feeding his anger, he collapsed on his bed.

It was obvious that this human had anger issues. He needed to check it up. But nobody would venture to make him perceive this, so it has to be something that happens over time.

The next morning he gets ready for his office and takes his ride, while sitting in the back seat, he looks beside him and remembers Annastasia. The feminine feeling that she provided him with appeased him every single time. But Suga won't acknowledge it, so he erased his thoughts. As soon as he arrives at his office he calls for Jungkook.

Jungkook appears,

"Yes, Boss?"

" I need you to find me a personal secretary, who is extremely qualified and it has to be a man. "

"Ok boss.," he then turns back to leave.

Suga is prepared to ask him something, the words are on the tip of his tongue, "Jungkook Wait!"

And he stops and whirls, "Yes Boss,"

Suga struggles with the dilemma, whether he should ask him or not. And he does. "Do you by any chance know where Annastasia is?"

The stiff muscles on his forehead relax and he answers, "No, I don't know."

Suga wasn't anticipating this answer, because he believed she would have said something to him as they were close friends, "If you don't know, then why didn't you inquire when I said find me a personal secretary."

Jungkook fakes an answer, "Because I don't care."

His answer is out of the ordinary for the silver-headed guy.. "But you guys were great friends? "

"Yes, but I am not friends with her anymore. I don't need her any longer."

Suga was feeling the same way which Jimin felt yesterday night. It was like a reprisal for him.

"You may go."

Work was something that always kept him occupied and now it did the same. However, he wasn't able to concentrate because the thought of Annastasia was disconcerting him. His eyes always used to shift to her cabin's door whenever she used to open or close it. The sounds of her heels inside his office comforted him for some reason. But currently, nothing as such was there.

He needed his secretary for some work so he pressed the red button to alarm her cabin, and waited. Somebody knocked on his door.

"Come In."