8.I Quit

"What the hell have you brought?" he erupted like a bomb at her while flinging the cup of coffee on the Brazilian flooring, effortlessly.

Annastasia became confused by his abrupt outburst. As directed she brought coffee from the same café from where he drinks it. But in a hurry, Annastasia also forgot that there are distinct types of coffee and everybody has their own taste.

"S-sir! I b-bought your coffee." she stuttered as Suga's infuriated face was not engulfed by her.

"You are my personal secretary, didn't you care to find out that I hate Dalogona coffee and any coffee that has sugar in it ."

Annastasia screwed up her face . More than being afraid she was surprised. Does his coffee comes out from some other planet , where sugar isn't used? Only this man can drink coffee without sugar. I bet his taste is more bitter than bitter gourd itself.

Two fingers snapped in front of her eyes made her come back to her misery present.

"You are again standing here like a statue, Miss Annastasia ." he said in his dark yet calm town which sent shivers down her spine letting her hair stand erect . There is an inch gap between them now. Suddenly, seeing the enormous figure in front of her eyes, Annastasia felt overwhelmed. She felt the weight of it on her body eventhough he hadn't even touched her . The veins on her neck were pulsing , she could hear it clearly . What is happening to her ? How is this man capable of making her feel that way . She can't tell.

"I-I am s-sorry!" she quavered.

"Sorry what?"

"I am s-sorry s-sir."

"Better, now get your sluggish ass out of this room and clean this mess that is created because of you."

"Y-yes Sir!"

Annastasia without turning back just walked backwards slowly with her head down and her boss's eyes still fixed on her. When her back hit the door, she swiftly turned around and exited the room.

Once she was out of the room , her hands instinctively landed on her heart , claming down her heartbeat . With the pace she was walking , the tension inside her body was replaced with anger .

"My foot his fucking coffee!!" she muttered , stomping her way to the closest washroom to search for a janitor to clean the mess. "He is the one who drops the whole cup then I am the one who is to be blamed. " she grumbled to herself. Finally, she reached the men's washroom. And from the outside tried calling the janitor. He responded and followed Annastasia with a cleaning cart.

"Chaos on my first day in the office. " She gritted her teeth and then opened the door with a forced smile.

"May I come in sir?"

"Yes!"

Annastasia entered the cabin with the janitor and instructed him to clean the area where the mess was created.

"Stop!" Suga snapped. "You!" he pointed a finger at the janitor ."Go outside!"

The Janitor bowed down and left without any questioning.

Annastasia's eyebrows bumped to a frown. She was worried about what exactly does this man want.

Suga stood up from his seat strolled to the side of his table and leaned on it ."Clean this, Miss. Annastasia."

Annastasia choked on her saliva and coughed hard , but she wasn't expecting her boss to give her a glass of water, so she kept on gulping nervously, "B-but sir there are cleaners for th.."

"You're my personal assistant, and I am your boss. So, you'll do everything that I say ."

"B-but.."