34.HeartBreak

The three of them were at the same spot where they were in the morning. This time he was not filled with inquisitiveness but with disappointment and resentment. But just because Jimin is his brother he could be spared.

"What is the time?" he asked in an irate manner.

Jimin looked at the Rolex watch on his wrist, " 1:00 am"

Annastasia was on the verge of a breakdown because she has seen this look on his face several times. This look when he teaches her a lesson.

"At What Time Had I Asked You To Be Here?"

Jimin replies again. He is scared of his wrath but not as scared as Annastasia.

"11:15 Hyung."

"You both, are unruly."

"Sorry, Hyung. The music was so loud, we were drunk and it was so mu.."

"Quiet Jimin," he snapped.

"Ok Hyung,"

Suga sat there looking at their dreary, spooked faces. Suddenly, he didn't feel like scolding them. Everybody knows what happens when you make him angry. He beats the living daylight out of them. Suga has nothing like forgiveness or pity in his one-page dictionary. Yet, that human was fading away from him. Everybody was able to realize it. He was gradually forgetting the real intention why he brought Annastasia from New York. He paid a hefty amount to her agency to kick her out so that he can hire her and proceed with his purpose. But time decides what happens to your plans.

He took an exasperated sigh, "Jimin you can go back to your room." Jimin walks away after giving a glance at Annastasia. He is sure nothing will happen to her as well.

Suga got up, "Come to my room." then he walked away.

Annastasia stares at his back for a while and then follows him. She knows what is going to happen to her. Her steps are reluctant, she doesn't want to go there. All she wants is to lie down on her bed and sleep. Her body is tired and now her mind is giving up.

They reach his room, he sits on the bed, but Annastasia stands in the middle and kneels. Suga is confused, why is she doing that.

She kneels there and waits for the blow to land on her skin.

Suga walks towards her and lifts her head with her chin. He sees a frightened face. Her lips trembled, and her chest inflated. For some reason, he doesn't enjoy what he sees. These trembling lips make him ask himself, what did I do to make her feel that way.

"Why are you kneeling kitten? I didn't ask you to."

She raised her eyes slowly, "I am waiting for you to punish me."

"But why?"

"Because I did a mistake."

He tilted his head, " And what was that mistake?"

"I was in Jimin's arms."

"Haha! That's fine. He is my brother and I trust him with my life."

Her frightened face changed into surprise.

"I like this expression now." he goes back and sits on his bed.

A slow smile appeared on her face.

"I hope you are ready Kitten,"

That smile quickly turned impassive, "Ready for what Sir?"

"For that dress to undress,"

It didn't take much time for that dress to slide off from her body and be thrown somewhere in the room. They got drowned in each other without knowing. Two bodies separated from time and space, live the moment like it's their final goodbye. Her chastity is being preserved and his wants are being fulfilled. They were having the perfect relationship. It is easy for humans to cross all limits in the heat of the moment. The pleasure dominates their being and it overwhelms their bodies. But Suga is a man of perseverance, he won't cross the limit until he is the human she made him into.