4.Strip

"Jungkook Oppa!" Irene splurted his name out.

Jungkook is Irene's elder brother and Suga's most trusted and intimate employee. He has mastered everything in that company, he is so competent that in the absence of Suga, he wishes to handover everything to Jungkook. He is good at everything at he does, by everything I mean everything.

"Where were you, little sister?" Jungkook is splayed on the couch in the same manner as Suga was. The difference was Suga had his head tilt with an expression of interest and Jungkook has a mood of outrage.

"I-I.." Irene couldn't speak she stuttered.

"I what?" Jungkook exploded.

"I went to a birthday party," Irene said abruptly. She knows she can't afford to fabricate things in front of Jungkook because she always gets caught, but it seemed she had a plan in her mind.

"Uh-huh! Whose party, Irene?" Jungkook's elbows now rest on his knees and eye staring at her little sister. He can smell the lie but he decided to examine her and have some fun.

"Her!" Irene yanked Annastasia to the front.

The girl now standing in front of a furious man is all flustered, she was now a part of her lie.

Jungkook gazed at Annastasia, looking at her from head to toe. Making her apprehensive by those eyes. The way he looks at her is clear that he has never looked at someone like that.

"Tell Oppa that we went to your birthday party." Irene propelled Annastasia forward.

"Y-yes! I was born today ." she let out in nervousness. She isn't someone to behave like that. Boys pee in their pants in front of her, but as Jungkook was Irene's elder brother, she was deterred.

Irene pinched Annastasia on her back, asking her to look natural while lying.

"Where was this birthday party?" Jungkook stood up from his seat, unloosen his red tie and walked towards them.

Both the girls were timid and were about to breakdown by his presence all around their body. Irene would breakdown because she senses the anger inside his brother, and Annastasia feels profoundly hot because she can't resist his biceps that are popping out from his folded shirt. He is tall, sturdy and handsome as hell. Even though she loathes men except for Jin, but she can't ignore a promising looking human.

"I asked, where was your birthday party?" Jungkook was now standing in front of Irene, just like Suga did.

"A-at .."

"At Suga's nightclub,"he answered on behalf of her.

Irene wasn't surprised because she already knew that Suga probably must have called him and told everything.

"O-oppa am s-sorry." Irene held her ears.

"Your room, now! You are grounded for a week. Only college, no hanging out with friends, Nothing!" Jungkook shouted and Irene nodded her head like an obedient sister. Annastasia couldn't handle that intense scene anymore. She is a maverick, so she isn't going to stand her friend being a weakling.

"Excuse me! But you can't order her like that."

Jungkook pushed his tongue against the inside of his right cheek and moved his angry gaze from Irene to Annastasia.

"Irene! To your room right now!" Jungkook pointed at the stairs while glowering at Annastasia.

As soon as Irene strode to her room, Jungkook walked close to Annastasia.

"Who the hell do you think you are to tell me that?"

Annastasia frowned, she couldn't believe this attitude of Irene's brother. "I am her friend."