36.Trust me.

"Sometimes I wonder if you guys are more dangerous than him

"Sometimes I wonder if you guys are more dangerous than him." Annastasia teased.

Jungkook's chortle made her smile.

Annastasia couldn't help but look from the corner of her eyes, expecting to see a cat go wild. And she did see. His eyes glued to them with lips curled inward.

The color of jealously was evident in him. Annastasia decided to take it to the next level.

She encircled her hands around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook understood what she was doing and covered her hips, pulling her close to him.

"I see you are a woman who loves to venture." He spoke through his smug.

"Haha! I hope Jimin won't mind,"

His expression changed promptly, "Are you kidding? You are probably the only girl that he would ever allow to be this close to me." Jungkook's eyes fixed on his man who gulped drinks after drinks and yet remained sober.

But the man near the bar was losing control without a drop of liquor and now he was definitely not comfortable with the two bodies so close to each other.

Jungkook and Annastasia were rejoicing together, while Jimin analyzed his brother's behavior.

The wild cat had it enough, he decided to intervene.

"Can I take what's mine Jeon Jungkook?" His voice alerts the two humans.

"For sure, boss." Jungkook hands Annastasia to him.

He won't be gentle with her. Suga seizes her waist and pushes her close. Annastasia doesn't fight because she missed this closeness.

"I thought you hated my presence near you?" She says while wrapping her hands around him.

"And I thought you weren't the slut that you said you weren't?"

She clenched her jaw and he felt her rage then dug his fingers on her skin. Annastasia gasped. A sinister smile formed on his lips.

She looked directly into his eyes, "I never was a slut nor hoe and I am no longer yours."

"Is it Miss Annastasia? Then why were you roaming around men's arms?"

She scoffed, "I guess my beauty can't keep them away like it couldn't keep you away mister."

Suga laughed. How confidently she spoke being assertive.

"I came to take which I rightfully bought Kitten, you are my slave, so don't go lick others' feet."

She felt the love evaporating with his every derogatory statement. Her skin is loathing his touch now, "Leave me right now, I don't want to remain in the arms of an asshole like you." she tried pushing him away.

Suga tightened the grasp, "Stop creating a scene. You will remain in my arm, and tonight in my bed, your chastity is going to be fucked up ."

Her bulging eyes were unable to blink, "I'd love to die than lose my chastity to you, Monster, " She stepped on his shoe, making him leave her immediately.