39.Vulnerable.

"Tell me where have you kept her?"

A blow arrived on Chanwoo's jaw.

"I don't know, please leave me." he pleaded.

"Don't lie old man or else I'll make you beg on the streets at night."

"I swear, I don't know." His hands tried to dodge his punches. Chanwoo didn't change his answer no matter how much Suga charged.

Namjoon who had appeared stopped Suga from further beating him.  "He doesn't know anything for god sake." He pulled up his friend and pushed him off. A panting man looked him in the eye. Namjoon saw a thirst in those orbs. But for what?

Suga shove Namjoon aside and ordered him, "Bring me a chair and a stick."

His order didn't make the tall man move but stare at him, confused.

The man in suit reiterated, "I don't plan to kill him, but I won't leave him so easily, for fuck sake bring me a chair and stick."

The guards outside soon follow the orders given by Namjoon.

Suga puts the chair in front of a trembling Chanwoo and sits with a stick in his hand.

"This mouth of yours," he places the tip of the stick on his lips, "..will answer everything that I ask. If it doesn't then this piece of wood will land on your skin."

Chanwoo, shooks his head in denial.

"Did you understand?"

His parted lips twitched as no words left his mouth.

"Did you UNDERSTAND?!!" Suga strikes the ground which makes Chanwoo gasp.

"Yes, Yes." he nods vigorously.

"Good. Now tell me where is your daughter?"

"I swear on my life I have no idea. I didn't kidnap her."

Suga decides to change the question, "Why is your daughter in debt? What did she do?"

Chanwoo remembers the reason but is too frightened to speak in front of his death.

"I bet you know the answer don't you?" the first strike hit his skin.

"Ah!" he groans in pain, "Yes! Yes! Please don't beat me. I'll tell you everything."

"My ears are waiting."

He had no option but to make himself vomit the truth, "M-me and m-my.. wife shifted our financial b-burden to our only d-daughter when we s-ss... w-when w-we..sss."

"Ssss WHAT!??!!"

"When we ss-sold her off to a man."

"What?!!!?" His answer blew the minds of the two men in that room.