28.Hot.

Suga couldn't imagine Annastasia leaving without taking his permission, he was sure that Taehyung abducted her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Suga couldn't imagine Annastasia leaving without taking his permission, he was sure that Taehyung abducted her.
So, he immediately called Jungkook.

"Jungkook!!"

"What happened Suga?"

"I think Taehyung kidnapped Annastasia."

"What? No! She is here in my house."

"What?? Really?"

"Yes! I had spent the night at your house and when I was leaving for home, Annastasia insisted to take her, so that she can meet my sister, and Jimin came here too."

"So, you guys leave my house, and you take my brother and my secretary without even asking or informing me?"

"Oops!"

"Do you want to lose your job Mr.Jungkook?"

"I am sorry boss. I'm so sorry."

"Nevermind, I am coming to your house."

Then he hanged up.

Suga freshened up and drove to Jungkook's house.

He knocked on the door and it was opened by his Cherry Blossom.

"Hyung!" Jimin hugged his brother.

"Jiminsshi.. aren't you hanging a lot with us nowadays?" He questioned.

"Hyung! You should be happy about it."

"I am happy but surprised as well. So where's my secretary?"

Jungkook couldn't believe his boss, "God! Won't you just sit, have a cup of coffee or something."

"No! Where is she?"

"*Sighs* Upstairs, right side room."

And Suga was on his way to that room.

Jimin whispered on Jungkook's ears, " I hope Hyung isn't doubting anything."

"Don't worry Jimin."

They both then got back to watching the movie.

Meanwhile, Suga as usual entered the room without knocking.

The girls in the room gasped. Annastasia was standing in front of the bed, in a towel, right after the shower. Irene was recommending her dresses to wear as they were planning to go outside.

As soon as Irene saw Suga, she ran out of the room. Because she is more scared of Suga than her brother.

Annastasia cursed her Friend inside her head and held the towel tightly. Her friend in need wasn't a friend indeed.

Suga looked at her once then kept looking at her. It's like you see the beauty and you are spellbound. He was looking all over her, her hairs, her bare shoulders, her legs, her beautiful face. Her whole body was glistening. Like he is witnessing a live emerald in front of her.