1.Fired.

"You're fired!"

"What??"

"I said you're fired," he reiterated, unapologetically, while reclining on his chair, and twirling the paperweight on the table.

Annastasia pulled the chair across the table and sat her ass down because she can't stand for long, her mind is in a state of shock.

"Have you started smoking weed again?" she whispers as she leans on the table, while her chest is squeezed on the edge of it and the person sitting at the front can't help but stare at her perfectly moulded bosom.

As she realizes where his eyes are at rest, she leans back on the chair and shoots her trail of questions.

"Michael! Why all of a sudden? Without any prior warning. What on earth happened?"

"Annastasia, I am not obliged to answer your questions. I say you are fired, that means you are," he concluded.

"I have been your top model for three years. You are well aware, it is because of me that your agency is working." she asserted confidently to defend her situation.

He smirked, "I don't have shortage of models. I don't care if you were my top or whatever."

She slammed her fists on the table and stood up. "You have fucking lost your mind. I know it is one of your bitches who must have brainwashed you to kick me out because with their dumb brains they can never be what I am ."

"How dare you talk to me like that?" he stood up in anger making the chair whirl around.

"Is it because I refused to sleep with you ? or is it because I refuse to be one of your whores?"

"Annastasia!!! Get the fuck out of my sight, before I call the guards and drag you out of this building."

"Do you know what, screw you and your job. There are contracts waiting for me at my doorstep. I no longer need help from womanizers like you ." she announced and stomped her way out of the door while wearing her aviator glasses.

The sound of her high-heels click-clack down the corridor, are more prominent than ever because she is furious now. That anger will blow up on whosoever comes in her way.

"Ma'am where are we going ?" her 6ft tall bodyguard asks as she keeps on walking furiously towards the exit. Her hairs flowing away from her shoulders because her pace is fast. She feels claustrophobic now, inside that building.

"We are going home," she answers back.

He walks beside her, just like he always did. Protecting her from all those lascivious eyes that want to touch her and have a piece of the beauty she is. She is unafraid when he is beside her. She is confident, nobody can even touch her shadow when he is there, because she knows she has the best. Everybody wants to heir him, but he stays beside her only.

They reach to the exit. Every eye is staring which isn't new for her, she is used to hounds gawking at her. It is rare that she comes across people who want what's inside, instead of what's outside.

Her bodyguard opens the door wide. She is surrounded by a swarm of paparazzi, waiting with their cameras. They want to have a peek of her thighs and what's beyond it when her bodycon dress rides up while she is making her way into the car. She has been a victim of many malfunctions. It is not easy to avoid those weapons that the paparazzi holds. But she is inside their heads, she knows what they are here for. So, she is careful not to spread her legs more while getting inside.

The door is shut. The car doesn't have a driver because her bodyguard is her driver.

The ride went on, she still has those glasses. She usually doesn't wears them, except at those moments of her life when she is not her usual self. Her bodyguard sees her through the rearview mirror, he is bothered. He knows, something is wrong, he knows she won't take out those glasses, because they now cover her moist eyes.