23.Trapped.

The one who opened the door slammed it enough to wake the Sleeping Beauty up.

"WHO?" she waked up abruptly and was startled to see him.

"S-sir?"

The man stepped inside and sat on the couch beside her bed. "No sir. It's Master for you."

Master my fucking foot. What the fuck is he doing here?

Annastasia stood up from the bed and stood in front of him. Her hands folded behind. She forgot to wear her robe. Her figure was on display under her gown, which Suga couldn't help but watch. Years of staying away from women, he doesn't realize what this woman could do to him.

Annastasia moved a bit to grab her robe on the bed.

"No! Stand there," he ordered.

She gulped and went back to her previous position. Who the fuck said he is a misogynist. This man is staring at me.

"Umm...Ha-how can I help you S-sir?" she asks even if she knows what he wants.

"You can help me in many ways, but right now we need to get even.", a long stick, super thin, was on display.

Annastasia's mind was crippled looking at it. She knows what it is used for. She also knows on whom it will be used now.

"S-sir. W-wa- what.."

"What is this?" Suga stood up taking it in front of her eyes. "It's a stick, made out of Bamboo." he smiled holding it. Those cat eyes looked at a frightened woman, wanting to run. "It is used to lash untamed cats."

Annastasia trembled with the thought of getting beaten with it. She was once beaten like an animal by the people very close to her. That stick brought wicked memories back which she had suppressed with Jin's help. Her legs automatically started walking backward.

"Don't move!" He commands, she stops. "Show me your hand."

"N-no."

"I said show me your hand."

"P-please S-sir. Forgive me ." her eyes were looking at the stick. The fear of getting hurt was a phobic which she could never overcome.

He was enjoying the fear. "Be a good Kitten and obey your Master or else, the consequences will be worst for you."

She raised her eyelids to look at him, which were filled in tears. Those eyes put him in a halt because the tears in it made him always remember someone for whom he was doing all of this, but Suga didn't want to surrender like last time.

"If you shed a single tear if you let out a single sound from your mouth, the whips will keep increasing."

She shook her head. She didn't know how to stop the tears on the brink of her eyes.

"Give me your hand."

And she does, after much hesitation.

Suga holds it, he holds a women's hand for the first time in his life.

It's so soft and delicate. His fingers brush on her skin, Annastasia doesn't notice it because all her attention is on the whip.

*Whip*

Annastasia tightens herself, the pain is excruciating. She was just capable enough to suppress a loud cry. Her eyes become red, her skin becomes pink, her palm is bruised quickly.

When she was trying to endure it, a second whip came.

*Whip*

A single drop runs down from her face, fast enough for him to not notice. Her other hand is squeezed to the extent that her nails are digging her palms.