44.Beach!

Both of them came prepared downstairs.

The men in the living room stood up.

"At last! I thought you planned to come at the apocalypse." Jimin made a mocking remark.

"Really?" She smacked his head.

"You both cut it out before I need to turn into a divider between you two," Jin warned isolating them from one another.

Everyone was available there in their casuals, prepared for the outing. Jin, Namjoon, Jungkook, Jimin, Suga, and Annastasia. However, it was still incomplete for her.

"Mr. Jungkook, where is Irene? You didn't bring her?"

"I needed to send her to Busan, to our parents home,"

"Sent her? Why?"

"You folks can chat on the way." Jimin hindered and they began exiting the house."

"It's not holiday season, then why? " Annastasia continued with the conversation.

"I see a person yelling before my entryway, 'I hate you, Irene' then what do you expect me to do."

"Grab his neck and beat the shit out of him."

"I would have done that, however at that point, I saw her with the same person when I went to look for her in a club at midnight."

"Tch! She and her party obsession, I just hope she takes care of herself. "

"Me as well."

"I'm not sure how did a man working in the hidden world is going for a picnic with a bunch of kids," Namjoon said as he and Suga were walking together.

"I know how," Suga grins and takes a glance at Jin walking beside Annastasia.

"Hmm??" It confounds Namjoon.

"Ladies and Gentleman I present you a Caravan,"  Jimin blissfully showed it to them parked out of the house.

"Why do we need a caravan to go to the beach?" Suga asked a genuine question.

"Because we are going to camp outside at night,"

The idea of setting up a camp outside didn't excite anybody except for Annastasia.

All of them got inside the gigantic vehicle. Furthermore got seated on the two tables after keeping their bags.

They stay there briefly for a minute and two.

"Why isn't this thing moving?" Jimin rises to check.

"Did you hire a ghost to drive this elephant Park Jimin, no one is there at the wheels, you pabo?" Annastasia slapped his hand.

Jimin scratches his head, " Guys, we want somebody who can drive this?"

No one volunteers for it even though everyone knew how to drive.

"So we don't have a driver, we should drop the plan." Suga stands up and gets Annastasia's hand pulling her away from her seat. Jimin and Annastasia's eyes interface they stare at one another seeing the plan is being canceled. Then, at that point, Annastasia glances at her Superhero occupied on his phone. She snaps Suga's hand and begs Jin to drive the convoy. Jin has no choice except to give up on her request and goes to the driver's seat and obviously, Namjoon joins him in the front seat. Jimin and Annastasia high-five each other in the achievement. They make their excursion to Hajodae's ocean side. Singing, moving, and messing around with one another. All things considered, Jimin and Annastasia were the very dynamic ones on the journey.