17.Savior

Her legs began giving up already. She was running like prey, away from her predators. The dread she had of being devoured was making her legs not give up. Those animals running behind her stopped and sat back inside the car. Accelerating the speed. In a second, stopping the car right in front of her eyes.

She stood there, as they were about to jump out and seize her, Annastasia turned around and ran again. It is not easy for her. She is a model, not an athlete. And that's when her legs plunged, falling right on her chest on the road.

"You can't run away from us women."

"Don't you dare touch me!!".

"Haha!" The guy let out a burst of wicked laughter. He has sensed the weakness that she is portraying. The vulnerability that these animals were going to take advantage of.

Right there and then, her body was pinned down on the floor with these miscreants hovering on top of her. Ripping away her clothes and further moving ahead to do the filthy work.

But right at that very moment, a car appears from her behind, front lights flashing right on the criminals' faces. An Endless horn, that was advancing itself towards her.

"Who the fuck??" They stood up as the car stopped in front of their eyes and came outside a man with no expression liked he cared less but still he is there.

"If you want a piece of this hoe, then you getting none, Boys! Shoo him away. "The man directed his partners as he was ready to rape her soul out.

The other boys neared that man.

"Didn't you hear what he said? Get lost!!" He pushed him violently.

That man glowered at the boy and dusted off his coat. Put his fingers into a fist and blew a punch, that broke his jaw and made him fall on the ground with a thud.

All eyes gawked at him, looking at the blood pouring out from his face, they left Annastasia and hurried inside their vehicle, and flew away into the night.

The man walked towards Annastasia, covered her naked shoulder with his coat, and picked her up in his arms.

Annastasia couldn't gather herself to believe this. SUGA came to save her. Because she was already going through her hell to even explain her hysteria. She just kept staring at that face, which hasn't even moved a muscle.

He kept her inside the car and drove to Jungkook's house. Exchange of words is least likely. The ride went quiet. Finally, after reaching the house. Suga came out of the car opened the door and again carried her in his arms walking to the door. Jungkook who was waiting in the living room opened the door and was left bewildered by the scene and people in front of his eyes.

"WHAT HAPPENED???" He opened the door wide to let them in. From the inside came running Irene, who also hadn't slept.

"My Anna!!!!" She started crying seeing her friend like this. While Annastasia was emotionless, just like her rescuer.

Suga Kept her on the couch and left without saying a word. Jungkook didn't stop him and let him go, after closing the door, he strides towards the couch kneeling down beside, while Irene sitting in the front, crying endlessly.

"Irene stop crying!" Jungkook said. But Irene was well aware of what has happened and that it shouldn't have happened.

"Irene! Go to your room! Right now!!!!"

"Oppa No!" she protested, not to side away from her friend. But Jungkook can't let things out of Annastasia if his sister keeps on sobbing like that.

"Irene, that's an order."

Irene kissed Annastasia's temple and went to her room.

Jungkook meanwhile took Annastasia to her room, made her sit comfortably, on her bed, and sat in front of her.