53.Happy Birthday! (THE END)

The ride to the mountain took some time

The ride to the mountain took some time. Suga was behind the wheels heading to get her. Chanwoo sat on the passenger seat, his hand elbowing the window and a smirk on his face. He finally would be able to breathe fresh air after years of imprisonment. Suga didn't glance at him even a bit. Why would he? A man whom he kept in the cage was now being set free. However, this sacrifice could be worth it because for her he is willing to do anything.

At last, they arrived at the spot.

Suga got out of the car, taking out his gun as well. Chanwoo got out too. Suga pointed the gun at him, making the man jump in his place.

"You can't kill me." he became defensive.

"Iam not killing you shithead." Suga jabbed the gun behind him, "Walk where Iam asking you to."

He then took him to the place where he and Taehyung used to come when they were together in that orphanage. Jimin wasn't the only friend he made. Taehyung became their friend as well. They had shared a strong bond. Until the Kims chose to break it.

The more they walked, the more men they saw, and then when they finally reached the place, she was there.

Suga clearly remembers the dress that she wore that day to the office. She was still in that. Her mouth sealed, hands bound behind her back. Her beautiful hair flowed with the breeze. His heart clenched inside his chest. His anger increased more when he saw Taehyung grasping her waist. Tears were flowing from her eyes. Whimpering sounds coming out of her mouth reached his ears.

My Love

His World was standing there. A couple more steps and he could have her in his arms safe and sound. But these couple of steps could seem a mile with just one mistake.

"Taehyung!" Suga raised his voice, "Here's your man!" he pushed Chanwoo towards his front. "Leave My Girl!"

Taehyung did likewise. He left Annastasia's waist permitting her to walk towards Suga.

Chanwoo grinned evilly finally relishing his freedom. Annastasia didn't glance at her father, her eyes were set on Suga. Even though her mouth was sealed her wet eyes spoke to him, saying that she missed him a lot and loves him madly. Suga opened his arms wanting her to fall into it and not worry anymore like she usually does. But it was not going to be the same today.

Before Annastasia could reach her sweet spot, her eyes became wide, she wanted to shout but couldn't. A man stood behind Suga, he covered Suga's head with a rag and another man tied his hands. The same is happening with Annastasia. Nothing went the way they had hoped.

Minutes went. Their body was thrown into a room. A room imitating the place where Chanwoo was kept. The rugs were taken out from their heads. They opened their eyes finding each other in front of them, and the door closed shut.

"Anna," Suga let out her name as soon as his eyes fell on her. He wanted to move his hand and capture her in his arms but his hand didn't move. She wanted to do the same. But her mouth was still sealed and their wrists sealed together with tape.