6.Interviews

Annastasia's eyes were on the move , searching for the door . Atlast , through the voids created between the lights and the camera, she saw the door . The same vinyl door that led her to this awful place at the unfortunate moment. But the door wasn't visible completely because two hefty person were standing in front of it, to deter her escape. They are probably mindful of the course of events , because this is not the first time for them , and Annastasia is not the first girl to have fallen in their trap . They have deceived many naive girls. And the faces of those present here says a lot that they were victim to the same fraud . What they didn't knew was that Annastasia wasn't brought up in a way to stay lifeless and do nothing . She was born to be rebellious, that's how she can dictate over people like these. But she is all alone in this room, and no matter what , she isn't a match to those bodybuilders obstructing her way out of this room .

"Ma'am, I believe you are going to do it ." that guy looked at Annastasia with a manner that he doesn't plans to let her go . His hands are free and were ready to grab her if she tries to run. His eyes hurrying all over her limbs, waiting to take a hint from her actions .

"Y-ya, Sure. Let's get over it. I'll d-do my b-best." Annastasia gave him her honest smile or she attempted to without seeming obvious.

"Thank you so much, ma'am. You don't have to worry about these pictures they will be erased as soon as the photoshoot ends ."

You bloody liar, I know my pictures will land up on your porn website. How the fuck did people like you land up here. Just wait, you motherfucker, I will sue you out of this world. Just let me get the fuck out of this room.

"Ma'am , your clothes." a young girl forwarded her hands and waited for Annastasia to undress .

"Umm! Is it fine if I undress in a washroom ? I mean can I get a towel or something to change it ."

The young girl looked at the guy standing there , who nodded in agreement.

"Sure, ma'am."

In a minute a white piece of towel appeared.

"Where is the washroom?"

"Come! Let me escort you." the young girl showed Annastasia the washroom which was out of the room.

After indicating Annastasia the way, she went away. In her way back to the studio, she whispered to the same hefty men , to keep an eye on Annastasia. Annastasia saw it and instantly locked the door. She threw that towel on the floor and head to the window.

"Thank god this window is big enough to let my body pass through it and thank god this fucking building has a single floor". She flipped her bag and let all the things fall on the ground. Luckily she had a pocket knife and began unscrewing the fragile screws. One after two then three. The window opened.

It has already been 10 mins. The man inside the studio is impatiently waiting. He doesn't want a popular model to go out of his hands. So, he comes out of the room to search for her.

"Where is she? " He inquired those guards who were standing in front of the women's loo. They pointed a finger towards the door.

"You bunch of morons. Haven't you ever been with a girl?" he slapped them on their faces. " It doesn't takes 15 minutes to a girl to undress. Open the door or break it for fucking sake". They nodded and started breaking it.

As soon as they broke into it , that guy went inside and started searching all around.

"B-boss!"

"What??"

He pointed at the window," She ran away."

"Fuck!!!"

Annastasia successfully fled out of the building. She snappily without even appearing at anybody's sight ran to the main street to catch a cab. Before the people could search for her , Annastasia was already far away to her house.