41.Brats

He stirred at his place

He stirred at his place. In his entire life, Min Yoongi might never have been hesitant in responding to someone. What am I going to say to her? Even though she despises them, they are still her parents and the truth might make her distance herself far away from me.

"Actually..." he began, but fate had other plans for them. Both the men's phones start ringing at the same time. As they exchanged surprise glances, they stood up to pick up their respective calls.

Meanwhile, Annastasia sat there looking dumbly at them, "Why didn't I get any call?" Annastasia mumbled in her breathe, "Oh! It's because I'm still unemployed," she was saying her thoughts aloud, "Man, I need to find a job, but who will be ready to hire me,"

"I will be," Suga who was standing there answered,

Annastasia stood up, "B-but"

He clasped her hands in his palm, "No if No buts. You are returning to your little cabin."

She shook her head.

"Please, let me at least repay for my sins. Let me show you that I am more than just a Monster,"

A part of her said yes and a part said no.

" I want to give you a chance, but I also don't want to leave Jin alone here all by himself, I can't again leave a man all alone who was always there for me."

Suga's eyes looked at Jin in the corner of the room over the phone. He knew what he meant for her and he can't again separate them from each other and play the villain here, "Don't worry, I'll ask him to come with us."

"But will he agree?"

"He will,"

Jin finishes his call and comes back to them,

"So, where were we,"

"Jin,"

"Yes?"

"Do you want Annastasia to come with me?"

The question averted his eyes to Annastasia standing there. His lips form a straight line, an incomplete smile.

"She can go wherever her happiness lies,"

"But she won't come unless you come too."

"Me?"

Annastasia answers this time, "Jinnie, I don't want to leave you alone here anymore, Please come with us to Seoul,"

"I can't. I have a job to take care of,"

"I'll hire you, you can work with my man, Kim Namjoon."

"W-what?"

"You no longer have to be a close protection officer anymore"

"But that's what I like Anna, a little bit of action, adrenaline rush, it has become a part of my life since we ran away,"