43.Love

Note ♥️- If you are uncomfortable with romantic scenes you can skip the part between purple hearts

Note ♥️- If you are uncomfortable with romantic scenes you can skip the part between purple hearts. 💜💜

                   ******

Regardless of how irritated he was, he still came down to dinner and sees Jimin and Annastasia giggling and playing around with one another. The two stay silent when they notice Suga strolling down the steps. The dinner is served and they eat. Annastasia notices Suga doesn't even look at her.

Is it accurate to say that he is mad at me? Truly, all I needed was to change into something comfortable and eat food.

Suga eats before them and gets back to his room. Annastasia and Jimin fool around for some time prior to going to bed. She then goes to his room.

*knock knock*

Suga, who is reading a book focuses on the sound, "Who is it?"

"It's me," she answers.

Hearing her sweet voice, his heart jumps in his chest, however, he chooses not to open the entryway.

"Yoongi! Are you furious or something?" She gets no reaction. "Open the door, it's cold outside I'm shivering," she lies.

Even at this point, he doesn't get up to open it.

"Fine! I'm sleeping with Jimin today, Bye!"

Annastasia realizes this will only drag his ass out of the room, so she goes about as though she is going to Jimin's room. In the meantime, Suga quickly opens the entryway, his eyes find her strolling towards the steps, he gets her by her waist and carries her to his room. When he shuts the door he flings her to the wooden piece while she continues to giggle.

His hands are next to her body catching her in the middle of them. A couple of moments prior, he was unbothered, however, presently he looks more dreadful.

"What's so funny Sugar?"

"I think something is burning." she scrunches her nose and sniffs.

Suga spoke through his clenched teeth, "Attempting to annoy me I see,"

The conceit is clear in her face. "Why not?. You weren't letting me in." she pushed one of his hands and was emerging from the snare. Suga pushed her back to the wall.

"You were behaving like an imp, realizing how needy I was for you,"

"No! I simply wanted to get fresh and not that I live in a different country. We live in a similar house for god sake!"

"Really? Is that what you thought,"

"Indeed!"

He sneers and puts down his hands, "Well, then, at this point, I'm not in the mood right now to do anything," He prods her.

She raises her eyebrow, "Seriously?" her hands on her hips.

Suga strolls and drops down on the bed taking the book in his grasp. Annastasia twists her lips and scowls at the man.