3.Wolf

It's 7:30 PM, Annastasia and Irene pull over in front of the well-known famous nightclub, that exists in Seoul.

"Irene! Are you sure we are entering this place." Annastasia asks in concern as they get out of the car. The uncertainty of entering that place isn't because she hasn't been to nightclubs, it's because she hasn't been to nightclubs alone. Each and every time Jin was there to accompany her or be there as her bodyguard.

"Don't worry Anna, it's my brother's boss's club, so don't fear any guy hitting on you or hitting you."

"Aren't you scared that somebody might say things to your brother."

"No! The workers are nice to me knowing who's sister I am. Actually, they fear me a lot, they think I might complain to the owner. And I act that I will." Irene giggled.

"So, would you complain?"

"Of course not. I have never talked to him. "

"That makes sense." Annastasia nods her head.

"How does it makes sense?" Irene frowns while Annastasia helds her wrist and they both cross the road.

"Your brother would probably never allow you to meet other boys."

Irene purses her lips, "That's why I don't have a boyfriend. The last guy I was in a relationship was battered by my brother ."

"Don't worry! I am here, your saviour. We will have lots of fun, darling."

Irene nodded vigorously. She has the excitement of a little kid. Both of them walked through the entrance. The bouncers welcomed Irene with a smile and checked Annastasia out.

There was a narrow passage that headed to a huge opening

There was a narrow passage that headed to a huge opening. As they reached the end of it they underwent the experience of a different world. It felt as if their eardrums would burst in any second. The music was deafening, the lightning was blinding. The interior was classy, not cosmeticize. It had a subtle look to it.

"DO YOU LIKE IT?" Irene asked Annastasia by raising her voice.

"I LOVE IT!"

Both of them searched for an empty place at the bar and ordered some drinks.

"Bitch! Are you even allowed to drink?" Annastasia blurted out.

"No! I am not, but as my brother isn't here so yes I am allowed to drink." Irene shrugged.

Annastasia shooked her head in disbelieve.

The bartender furnishes them with liquor, and winks at Irene, Irene smiles back. Annastasia is amused by this. She always thought Irene was an introvert, who is confined to herself and her friends and family. But here even the bartender knows her.

"Let's get on the floor, shall we?" Annastasia asks as they both look at the dancing freaks on the dance floor.

"Before that, let me show you something. Come!"