37.Undeserve.

Her whimpers got more potent due to the wounds all over her skin

Her whimpers got more potent due to the wounds all over her skin. It landed in his ears.

His wrath has built a mess in these minutes.

Suga rose from the bed holding the vibrator in his hand, that wicked instrument. He threw it with force to the wall and it split into two pieces.

Annastasia was comforted to see it, but her spirit and body is maltreated even though her chastity is still intact.

The Monster in him tranquilizes and goes out of the room after unlocking the door.

Jimin who is hunkering there stands up but instead of going after his brother, he enters her room.

"Anna!" Tears rapidly form in his eyes witnessing her in that state. He immediately unropes her and removes the cloth.

"It's all my fault, "He laments, "I shouldn't have left you alone, I should have reached earlier."

No words come out of her mouth. No tears come out of her eyes. She remains apathetic.

Jimin carries her in her arms and takes her to his room. He considerately puts her on his bed. His eyes seek for something in her skin, then he notices strips of injuries that are obvious on her hands.

"Anna, this...." he examines it and then traces it back.

"My God! How can he do this to you?" Jimin looks her in the eyes. "I know my brother's virtue died a thousand deaths today but say something Anna, Speak, please!"

Her emotionless face remains like that. The only action he even sees is her iris moving, she doesn't even blink.

He decides to give her time and searches for an ointment.

She remains there like a sculpture, he sits behind her and unzips her dress. As soon as he unzips he sees three big marks of whips on her delicate skin. His eyes drop tears of pain, his hands covering his voiceless mouth. Jimin is now accusing everyone in her life of this. All of them together used her. Suga used her for his vengeance, Jungkook used her to transform his friend and Jimin used her to bring back his brother. They all were to be blamed. All she ever wanted was a peaceful life. With the freight of debts already crushing her, Annastasia had little happiness in her modeling career and his dearest Jin. But Seoul took it all away.

Jimin tried pacifying himself down and applied the ointment on her bruises. She didn't move, nor groan, as if she got numb to pain. When Jimin didn't feel any reaction from her side, he knew what he requires to do.

Once he was done applying the ointment, he walked to his closet and took out his clothes for her. He bent down in front of her eyes.

"Anna, please change into this," a weak appeal left his mouth.

No response.

"I promise you, your tomorrow will not be as worst as this. Please, change your clothes."