10.Caged

"Mr Jungkook you are going to take the responsibility of the chair person today," Suga declared as they entered the conference hall.

Jungkook seems surprised, as Suga has always been the chair of the board of directors, dealing with every topic carefully. He is no doubt delighted but also suspicious, the person who has never sat among his employees is going to sit between them now.

Everybody took their respective places after greeting the boss , including Annastasia. Surprisingly, Suga instead of sitting at the middle of the table sits beside Annastasia. When Annastasia looks beside her she gets appalled, because her boss is sitting right beside her. Even Jungkook is perplexed now, so he walks to Suga and whispers in his ears.

"It's fine if you sit in your usual place, moreover I have to give a presentation. So, I'll be standing the whole time ."

Suga glares at him. His eyes don't understand what a sweet look could be. He replies like an order." Only the chairperson sits there." he points to the chair with his index finger.

Jungkook knows he can't be tamed, so he gives up and gets back to his work. He begins his presentation. But the interest of the men in the hall isn't on Jungkook but on somebody else.

Annastasia.

All the men were staring at her, while she was only focussing on what Jungkook was saying . For a moment even Suga, THE Suga, couldn't help but remain ensnared beside her. Getting hooked up with the contours of her body and the perfect outline of her figure. The fragrance of oak mixed with wood stuffed his nose and he recognizes she uses the same scent that he does, Paco Rabanne Invictus. The only difference that it smells heavenly on her skin. He gets wild with cologne but on her, it soothes his mind. He didn't realize that for the first time, he wasn't paying attention to the conference, he was drawn away. Suga for the very first time in his life was distracted by a woman. And one can't blame Annastasia for smelling so nice. Nobody should accuse women of always looking like freshly dropped from the trees of heaven. She didn't ask your attention, you were captivated by her, so it's your fault, not hers.

Annastasia doesn't even have the tiniest idea of what her boss was doing. She would never even imagine it happening. But here he is, looking at her elegant hand, fondling with a pen. While her eyes moved along with Jungkook's body.

Once Jungkook walks past Suga, he came to the presence and wrinkles his haughty nose. He becomes restless while running his hands through his hair which at a normal day remains as it is as his little brother has helped him set it. What the hell? I didn't just....no no-no-no. This didn't happen. This just didn't happen. I wasn't staring at this slut. Why the hell am I even sitting beside her?

A sudden sense of revulsion empowered Suga and he loathed sitting beside her. Her scent which he was inhaling with such serenity was disgusted with a scrunched nose. His calmed mind was now filled with anger. Those open fingers were balled into a fist and nerves popping up through his pale white skin. Literally, he was pissed off, to put it in simple terms. THE Suga was now pissed off and he isn't going to let it go that easily even though Annastasia did nothing. So, the next thing that Suga did was incomprehensible.

He kept his hand beside the cup of coffee in front of him. Little by little pushed that cup near Annastasia's hand without anybody noticing it. When it was near enough, he tripped it to the back of her hand. A deadly heated black cup of coffee was now being tasted by her skin.

"Fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! "She has never uttered such a long series of fucks in her whole life. "My hand! Ahhh!" , Annastasia stood up abruptly. Her beautiful fair pinkish skin was coloured with tints of red as her skin burnt like hell. She felt a strong and intense stinging sensation that literally made her body quiver in pain within seconds.