52.Handsome

The men were lost in thoughts until someone sniffling his nose reached their ears

That someone was crying.

Namjoon seated himself beside him rubbing his back, "We will find her, don't worry Suga,"

He brushed away those several teardrops on his cheek, "You don't understand Namjoon. I have lost her twice..and..I don't want to lose her third time."

Jungkook likewise comforted his mate attempting to refill him with hope. Meanwhile, his brother stood there feeling like a culprit. Jimin was indulged in everything that Annastasia had arranged. And she had made him give her pinky promise that he would not disclose anything to his brother. However, it was life and death situation. Jimin had tried to reach Annastasia multiple times, cursing her with every call that was made, but she didn't pick up and now it was 9:00 pm. The condition of his brother was unbearable for him. So, he decided to let out the truth.

I hope you don't kill me, Anna, "I-I have something to confess."

The three men glanced at Jimin with curiousness.

Suga immediately noticed his brother squirming at his place, so he let out in a soft voice, "What is it Minnie?"

Jimin reveals everything. All the preparation, the spot, the setting and why she was so occupied in these four days, and what she was doing.

Hearing the entire story, a sense of comfort envelop Suga, he was happy that the distance was because she was making arrangements for his birthday, yet he had no time to be comfortable in light of the fact that he needs to track down his love.

Suga stands up from the couch, "Namjoon," he seeks for his man, "You know what to do,"

Namjoon nods and in split seconds walks out of the house. It was as if they talked with each other without a single word.

But the rest three sitting in the living room were clueless. Half an hour passes Suga gets a call.

"I got it." Namjoon speaks,

"Great, go ahead with the rest and call me, Iam waiting."

"Yes," Namjoon hangs up to get going.

After he has hung up, Suga sees three pairs of eyes looking at him with curiosity.

"What are you upto Suga?" Jin asks.

"Minutes prior you were so worried that you cried and now you appear fine and confident." Jungkook speaks too.

Suga chuckles and seems it necessary to reveal the plan, "As you said..." Suga spoke glancing at Jimin, "..that she goes to that venue everyday, I had Namjoon search up the CCTV camera outside the Hotel and on every cross roads. If she has been kidnapped anywhere around then we can get the vehicle identification and if possible also its number,"