45. Vin Chaud

"Waiter! Bring me a glass of water

"Waiter! Bring me a glass of water." Annastasia acted like she is sitting in a restaurant and ordered Jimin who was involved in setting the tents alongside Suga and Jungkook. As concluded the losing group planned to do everything, while the winning team sat in the assembled chairs.

"Bringing Madam!" Jimin reacted,

"Woah! I didn't expect that brat would obey me," Annastasia snickered looking at the two men who exactly knew what's coming ahead.

Waiting for her glass of water Annastasia felt a flood of fluid running down from her temple. Jimin brought the glass of water, however, he poured it down on top of her.

She turned around gradually with her fingers balled into a clenched fist and narrow eyes darting daggers.

"Park Jimin!!!! You are a dead man!" She stood up and ran towards him, Jimin was at that point on his toes, fleeing from, a madwoman who could choke him any second.

"You asked for a glass of water, you didn't mention for what," he pronounced while making Suga a barrier between them.

"Oh Really??? When I lay my hands upon you I will tell you for what!!! ,"

"Quit moving around me," Suga said as he felt being grabbed and moved here and there. Jimin chose to leave his sibling in peace and rushed to the caravan, Annastasia ran towards him.

When Suga and Jungkook were finished with the tents they joined Jin and Namjoon near the fire.

They traded brew bottles and discussions.

"So, how's the new position going on Seokjin?" Suga asked,

"All things considered, it's going fine, I like it here, Namjoon has been a decent coach,"

"That is great to hear,"

"But how did you guys even meet? I mean how did a man from the under world met a business man like you?" Jin asked, wondering for no specific reason.

Suga and Namjoon traded a look, not ready to choose what to say.

Jungkook saw the tension between them, so he chose to help."Why is Annastasia shouting so much?"

"Park Jimin, you better come outside, or else I will lock you inside the caravan,"

"No! If I fall in your hands, you will beat me and that will probably hurt a lot,"

Jimin had already locked himself inside the Caravan to get away from Annastasia.

"Jin, I think it's time for you to go," Jungkook said,

"*Sighs*, Iam tired of handling these two kids." Jin unwantedly strolls towards the caravan, he then lifts Annastasia by the waist,

"Leave me Jinnie!!"

"Jimin you can come outside, she is in my hold now," Jin said as she brought Annastasia close to the fire.

Jimin peaked from the inside and saw her being taken by Jin, he smiled and joined them.