29.Unprecedented.

"Stop right there." He stood up from the couch.

"B-but Sir."

Suga closed the door opened by her and pushed her gently on it.

"I don't think any milk can help." He stated as their orbs met.

He was the one who ate the spice but she was the one who is now huffing and puffing recklessly.

"Y-your mouth i-is b-burr.."

"Your mouth can help." He glanced at her lips.

"Ma-myy??" Is he going to kiss me or what?

He chose to share the spice with her. Both their eyes were glancing at each other's lips, realizing what's necessary to be done. The desire was on both sides. It was the need of the hour.

But there were concerns inside his head. And he wants the explanations.

"Do you like it when I am this close to you?" He bends more close making her impossible to breathe.

She nods slightly, not afraid to accept the truth.

"Do you like it when I kiss your lips?"

She nods again like she is shivering.

"Then why do you shove me off Kitten, if you like me so much?"

"S-sir, I.."

"You can be frank, I won't hurt."

"*Sighs* because I just don't want to remain like a slave. I surrendered myself to you. But I'm still human, and every time you grab my arm from touching you I feel like a toy."

She was a toy, she was always a toy for him. But now the circumstance is different.

Suga again holds her hand and keeps it on his chest.

Now, this is unprecedented for both of them, but they are inclined to make changes, especially Suga, he is voluntary to rewrite himself a bit for her. But why? Something he will find out in the future.

Annastasia's hands tremble when it touches his chest.

Suga doesn't see hesitation but he sees fear in her eyes.

"I won't stop you," he speaks as his breath hits her face, it's warm and spicy.

With the permission she gets, Annastasia doesn't keep their lips waiting. She takes the first step and smooches him. Her hands aren't afraid anymore, she wraps around his neck, deepening the kiss. Suga wraps around her waist and holds her tightly. They both go through a bombardment of emotions, with their feelings striding like a cyclone ready to hit somewhere. It's exhilarating, how they feel with this closeness. A sense of pleasure with satisfaction encircles them when they breathe each other's breathe and when they kiss each other's lips. Her hands stroke his hair while his hands move down to her thighs lifting her. Annastasia understands the sign and wraps her legs around his waist. Suga carries her to the bed and drops her on the mattress while hovering on top of her. She is more enlivened by his strength. It's attractive for her. Men with power are attractive to her.

Without letting any minute wasted, Suga kisses her back again, and they hold each other the same way. He teases her lips with his tongue and she understands what he wants. She parts her mouth to let his tongue enter and they kiss with utmost passion. The slippery moist sounds are all over the place, but their room is soundproof so they just don't care. He moans and she groans to the bite that he made on her lower lips, and they are back again kissing each other endlessly.

With their feelings touching the sky, Suga wants to take a step forward and feel more than this. He feels the need for something that he never felt before. He pulls her dress above and caresses her thighs to which she moans, and then he slid his fingers inside her pants to which she stops.