20.Locked

The next day didn't go well for her. She knew with what came ahead last night would spare her no air to breathe. Annastasia tried as much to snub her boss. But how do you ignore someone whom you serve 24*7?

Her mouth opened only to reply to his questions and for nothing else. She made no eye contact with him, only acted like an inanimate person doing her work. But little she knows that no matter what she does, it won't help her. Annastasia is voluntarily confined in a cage from which even God can't take her out. But her boss is smart enough to understand it. He is smarter than she could ever be. He makes her do all the works and put all the stress that he can. Making her struggle in front of him.

That night after they returned to the house, she made sure to lock her door.

"I don't want to get raped by my boss. This door will open tomorrow morning, no matter who knocks." She switched off the lights and went to sleep peacefully. But Peace is something that she has been denied, the moment she landed on AgustD Co. and became Suga's secretary.

In the middle of the night exactly at the same time, someone enters her room. The air inside, the rippling curtains, the moon glancing from the open balcony knows who that someone is. But, she is oblivious. Her body lies at rest. One hand on her stomach, another on her neck, head tilted to the side, with one leg bent and the other straight.

He looks at her, his face is impassive, he doesn't know what to do ahead. Because he hasn't been in such a position. Suga did plan to destroy her life to avenge. But in the end, he decided, that she will be his toy, a barbie that is given to a boy, but he doesn't know how to play with it. When he tries to play with it, he ruins it.

Suga just follows his impulses and straightens her leg, hovering on top of her, as he has seen in movies. He is overwhelmed, by her body, his hands shiver for a while before going further. He is a mere human no matter how hard he is in real life. And she is a woman, grown woman. The fire that ignites will fumble at first until it lits forever.

How easy it is for him to torture her in the office without touching her. How easy it is for him to make her suffer without even coming face to face. He could have stick to that, but he chooses to kill the strong women she is, just like her mother was. Little by little harnessing her soul and wounding it to a level that it flys away from her body. Over time he learned, destroy her skin and you can destroy her soul make her despise every cell she has on her body.

He gathers himself and goes for her neck, trying to kiss her. She in her half-sleep moves her hand over his chest trying to push him off. Suga instinctively grabs her hand, as naturally as it comes to a man, and pins it above her head. Annastasia immediately opens her eyes.

"Who the fuck?" she struggles beneath him. Trying to unclip his grip. "Leave me you asshole ." She knows it is her boss, but she doesn't care. "Leave me you piece of shit!!!"

Suga straightens himself and sits on her waist while still gripping her wrist "I just started Kitty, the night is still long."

"Fuck you and your night you jerk ."

He leans down on her face,  "Did you forget I am your boss?" he whispers.

"You might be my boss in the office but you are just a jackass in this house. Now get off before I kick you in your nuts."

He smiled, " I know what might close that mouth of yours. " he tries to kiss her. A kiss with no feelings or emotions, just lips touching each other, roughly. Because he doesn't know how to kiss. He pulls out when he doesn't enjoy it.

"Such a shame your beauty is incapable of pleasuring me."

"Then go jerk off watching porn you dumb shit."