27.Mine

"What the hell is this woman doing?" he restlessly keeps glancing on his watch. A professional man, for whom every second is expensive. "Jungkook, please go and see what's she doing."

"Girls take time Suga, ask me I have a sister."

"Time? It's been an hour. Is she getting ready or stitching a dress to wear?"

"Have patience." Jungkook chuckles at his boss, who is walking to and fro waiting for his secretary to walk down the stairs.

"Let's just leave her."

"Just give her 5 more minutes."

"5 minutes my fo.."

"I'm ready!" Then there she walks down the stairs in her dress.

Oblivious, that it's his favorite color.

Suga was hypnotized. Maybe, because he has never seen anyone that magnificent. And also because the flame in him had finally been kindled by this woman.

"Let's go!" She declares, playfully, holding her tiny clutch which only accommodates her phone.

Suga got back his attention and rebuffed his thoughts. He pointed out, "You took 2hrs to slid this black piece of cloth..."

"In which you are looking sexy as hell," Jungkook added, which wasn't anticipated.

Suga glared at his friend with a pissed-off face.

"What? Even you can't deny she is looking fucking hot."

Suga rolled his eyes to his answer.

"Sir, if you remember I am an ex-model. Even though I am not in that profession I still need to do justice to it." She answered back.

"Whatever, let's go now, we are already late."

"Wait for me !!" From a distance came Jimin.

Everybody was jaw-dropped looking at Park Jimin

"Are you allowed to look this hot?" Annastasia asked.