18.Haunted

"Sir you have a meeting with the board of Directors, right now."

"Okay, Give me a minute."

"Sure Sir."

Suga winds up all his works and moves to the meeting hall.

Everybody is already waiting for him impatiently. Their impatience says that they loathe Suga, but they have no option.

The meeting goes on, and in the mid-Jungkook asks Annastasia for water.

"Annastasia could you get me that bottle there?"

"Sure Sir."

"Do you had to empty that 500ml bottle in front of you?" Suga asked quietly.

"You know how much I drink water."

Suga rolls his eyes. Annastasia who is sitting beside her boss stands up smiling at their bickering. As soon as she stands up Suga's eyes land on her skirt. He discerns a red stain. Even though he isn't intimate enough with women he surely recognizes what's wrong. As Annastasia is about to leave her seat he forcibly yanks her down.

Suga realizes he is the reason everybody is staring at them right now. "Nobody should leave their seats until the meeting gets over, " He says definitively.

What the hell? This old grandpa. Ugh! I was thinking to move in with him. What a dumbshit I am!

The meeting went on for more than an hour.

Once it was over everybody began vacating the room. Annastasia wanted to leave too but not until her boss does. She sat there with Suga. He waited for the room to be empty. Once everybody left he stood up and she did too.

"Stand here, don't move."

Suga is always the justification for her furrowed eyebrows. What he does next makes her more nervous.

"Open your coat."

"Huh?"

"I don't like to repeat things."

"I'm sorry."

What the fuck is going inside his mind

Suga grabs that coat and ties it on her waist tightly making her gasp.

"Let's go now."

She follows him and when they reach their respective cabins, Suga pulls her holding her knot he made on her waist, to his office.

"Uhmm...Sir? What are you.."

"Keep quiet."

He takes her right to his washroom. Annastasia had already given up thinking and was just going with the flow.

Suga has a huge mirror in his washroom. He makes her stand in front of that mirror and he stands in front of her. And opens that knot.

"Look behind your skirt."

She turns her head and her eyes land on a red spot.

"Fucking hell." she quickly ties that coat back on her waist. And moves away from him, her head hanging low.

"Don't feel embarrassed, you can go home. My driver will give you a lift."

"Thank you so much, Sir."

And that day her whole night went on with ruddy cheeks. She realized he is more than a human where she expected an animal. She was ready to forgive whatever had happened to her. And her mind was already made that she is going to shift to her boss's house. She is no longer fearful.