50.Dungeon

"Are you sure Sugar?"

"Yes," She nodded being certain of herself. Because it's been years since she last saw them. It was going to be difficult but she was headstrong, " I want to go alone inside," she said feeling his footsteps behind her.

"But.."

"You promised me Yoongi,"

"Ok," he mumbled and opened the door letting her go all alone.

Namjoon was standing behind Suga. Suga pivoted and glared at him, "So, all this time you were inside the house, but you didn't open the door for me?"

Namjoon rubbed his scruff, with one hand on his hip. Not sure what excuse to make. "I-I'm sorry Suga,"

"I bet you've been cast under a spell by that Jinnie, "Suga grinned. Namjoon joined his laughter.

Meanwhile, Annastasia is inside the dungeon-like place. The room was lightly lit with walls rugged. It was starting to scare her. She felt she just walked into a ghost movie and anytime could get strangled by the ghost. But she eventually made herself comfortable.

"Dad?" she called out his name. She got no response, "Father?" she called again,

"Hmm?" a weak voice replied.

"Dad?" she saw a figure moving in the shadow,

"M-minhee," a voice barely alive reached her ears.

"Dad!" she rushed towards her father, "Dad, it's me,"

Chanwoo opened his eyes and saw her. He hugged her tightly, "Minhee.." a cried left his mouth, "Please take me out of here, or else he will kill me,"

"Dad, it's fine, I'm here," She moved her eyes all around the room but couldn't find her, "Dad where is Mother?"

"S-she ran away, she is s-safe Minhee, but I can't run away, he w-won't let me, he will kill me,"

"Dad!" Annastasia held her father by his shoulder. She looked at him closely. No scratches, no wounds, as if he was just being kept alive. But she couldn't help to ask, " Dad, He said you and mother killed his parents, Is it true dad?"

"N-No, No I don't know them, he will kill me take me out Minhee, let us run away from here."

"Dad! Then why has he kept you here?"

"I-I don't K-know,"

She could grasp the lie and it hurt her. She wished any of these wasn't true. She hoped they could have lived like a family together. But bloody money made them lunatic.

"Minhee!!" Chanwoo shook her daughter who was spaced out, "I just want to get out of here. Are you listening to me? get me out of here, Get ME OUT OF HERE!!!" he yelled.

Annastasia gasped, the men came in along with Suga and Namjoon. Suga held her from the floor and took her outside while Chanwoo kept shouting her name.