51.Piano

He opened the door wide for her to walk around, in her gorgeous state

He opened the door wide for her to walk around, in her gorgeous state. Her long messed-up strands moving with her motion, eyes meandering all around in the obscurity and hands holding tight to the cloth folded around her fragile body, with concern if it might fall. A grin forms on his face, a sense of completeness encompasses him as he sees her walking into his world. The light from the hallway falls on her body making it seem as if an angel walking in the darkness. Her angel steps into the murkiness of his life, filling it with light. How could he have ever known that this girl would pull out the Monster in him? She was like a gift wrapped in misery. A rose attached with thorns. A happiness encaged in sorrow. A hope tied with despair. Now that he has finally let her free, he is going to make sure that all those afflictions never come back to her life. Suga's hand went to the switch on the wall. He switches it on and leans on the closed door, hands crossed in front of his chest, eyes gazing at her.

As soon as the room lightens, she remains astounded seeing the sights before her. She can't completely accept this reality, "Is this how heavens look like?" she asks while her eyes roam around the room.

Suga lets out a chuckle at her words and replies, "Depends upon what's heaven for you,"

"It's your world, "She says promptly, they looked at each other with a passion in their eyes that are speaking with practically no words, until she averts her gaze and pays attention to the paintings.

The first painting that catches her eyes is of a lady. Annastasia immediately recognizes it.

"I-it's your m-mo.."

"My Mother," Suga picks up the painting, looking at it endearingly, "I learnt how to paint so that I could atleast have her portrait from my mind to a paper and never let time fade her from my memories. People often say capture the memories with your mind, not with a lens and enjoy the present. What if your memory disappers due to some circumstances?"

She sees his eyes sparkle with tears forming up, Annastasia grasps his arm which makes him return to the present. Suga keeps the painting back on the stand.

"She is very beautiful,"

Suga nods, "She would have loved you,"

Annastasia sends a heartening smile to him, "I would have loved her too,"

She then checks out other artworks, conveying the same feeling when she had looked at the first, and then her eyes land on a piece of work standing there.

It was her painting.

She took it in her grasp from the easel. She recalls, the day he painted it, early in the morning while she pretended to sleep more than an hour.

"Do you know I clicked a picture of it and showed it to Jimin,"

"What?"

She turned around only to see a man glaring at her. She bit her tongue realizing she shouldn't have said it.