24.Victim

That day Jimin went straight to the house and waited for his brother and Annastasia to come back from work. It was at 7:00 pm that they arrived.

"Welcome back!" He opened the door.

"Jiminie? I'm surprised to see you."

"Hyung, I came back early today. Should we do dinner together?"

"No!" Both of them said at the same time. They were behaving like couples who fought a few moments ago.

"Okay!" Jimin felt it was too quick to annoy them for something because they both look kind of mad.

Annastasia quickly walked away to her room. Suga was on his way too followed by Jimin.

"Jiminie? Why are you following me?" He asked glancing back while going to his room.

"Hyung, I need to talk to you."

Suga stopped, " Say,"

"Not here, let's go to your room."

"Ok, come."

Yah!! Kook, I hope you are wrong. My brother is so sweet how can he ever do that to someone. I just can't believe it, but the only way I can is to confront him. I know he won't kick me out. He loves me too much.

"Jimin, I'll change in a min, you sit here. "

"Ok Hyung!"

Jimin sat there like a good little brother, not moving until his Hyung came after getting fresh.

"So, tell me what did you wanted to talk about?"

Suga sat beside Jimin on the couch.

"I-I..umm...I wanted to.."

"Do you want to buy something? Should I ask Annastasia to transfer the money?"

"No! Hyung. A-actually I wanted to talk about.."

Suga kept his hand on Jimin's, "You know right how much I love you, so don't hesitate to ask me anything. Go ahead."

It was indeed as Suga said. After losing everyone, Jimin was kind of his only family left. Even if they weren't blood-related but their relationship was more than a bloodline.

Jimin took a deep breath. " Hyung, it's about Annastasia."

Suga raised his eyebrow in disbelief. Has Jimin started liking her or something?

"What is it Jimin? " Suga asked in a dark tone, he no longer had the affectionate face. He was dead serious.

Jimin understood it but he chooses to go on. " I know what you did with Annastasia, I also know who she is and why she is here."

"You do?" Suga was furthermore surprised. "And who told you?"

"Umm...I can't say that but, Hyung you shouldn't do that to her. She isn't at fault. She is a victim just like you were."

Suga left his hand and was angry now.

"Jimin, it'd be better if you won't indulge yourself in these matters, I told you everything regarding my past because I trust you and I love you like my brother."

"I know Hyung, and I will always be grateful for that, please don't mind my words, but, I feel she is innocent, and an innocent person should never be punished for what others did."

Suga stood up from the couch, " Jimin, that day I saved you from your father because it was necessary, then I kept you with me forever because I thought that was right. So, don't tell me what's wrong or what's right. "