Chapter 9 - Haywire

Its 3:50 Am! I wanted to add another chapter as well but Im falling asleep and typing rubbish on my phone. Please excuse my errors!

Enjoy and have a great day!!!

I will add MM of Cara later or in the next chapter!

Any ideas for casting for Cara?????

COMMENT!!

p.s. I will respond to all comments in the afternoon :)

VOTE!!

_______________
QUINN'S P.O.V
_______________

After I calmed down the best I could, I reassured Preston that I was fine so that he could leave, in which he was hesitant to.

I really wasn't fine but there is something that I need to do.

This still seems so surreal to me. I need more. Maybe there is another man that has a pistol tattoo on his leg that Meghan took to the bachelor pad. Maybe it's Dylan and someone is just playing a crazy trick on me.

"Ha haaa!" I laugh. Yep, jokes on them. I wipe the last of my tears flowing down.

I know Ethan would never do something like that. He loves me, he would never break my heart.

I grab my purse and call Cara!

"Stop!" She giggles. "Hello?" She then answers.

"Cara, I need a huge favor like right now!"

I hear giggles again.

"Cara! Come on, this is serious. You and Evan can play later."

There was rustling and then her voice took a worried tone. "Quinn, what's wrong. It's almost 2 in the morning here and you're calling for a favor! What's going on?"

"Where are you?" I ask wondering if she was with Evan, why they weren't at the bachelors pad.

"Uhm..errh" she hesitated. "The Marriott hotel by the airport." Her voice became softer as if embarrassed.

"Really Cara? Evan couldn't even wait to get home?" She didn't answer and it's really none of my business. "Anyways, I need you to go to the penthouse at the office, the boys Bach pad. Ethan is there and I think he's really sick!" I fake panic.

I really didn't want to lie to her but what else would I say to get her to do what I needed done without her thinking I am paranoid or crazy?

"Evan! Ethan is sick, we need to go to your place asap!" I heard Cara yell in the background.

"What's wrong with him and why do we need to go to my place? Shouldn't he be at his house?" Evan asks her.

"No. Quinn says he's at your place. She's back home visiting her family right now."

I listen to them go back and forth for a while.

"Ok Quinn. Evan is dressed. I'm going to get dressed and once I am there I will call you back and let you know if he's o-"

"No no! Just call me as soon as you are outside the building so that I can video call you. I'm really worried. It would really ease my mind if I could see him. Please Cara?" I beg, knowing that I had to see the truth with my own eyes, even if it was through a camera. But I wanted the live feed for myself.

The non edited or pranked version.

"Awwh. You two are so cute and in love. Anything for you. I will call you once we arrive outside on facetime!"

"Thanks Cara!" I smile, my heart less heavy with the thought of it being a prank.

"No prob Q! Talk to you in a bit. Bye!"