Chapter 27 - Eyes Wide Open

The more READs< COMMENTs< AND VOTEs the faster I update.

********Chapter 28 is done and ready. Will publish after 20 comments, 800 reads and enough votes lol ;) who knows I might be nice before and just post it. lol but the goals aren't even that bad at all lol

chapter not edited. Please no need to correct me. If you think it should be something else as the word then it prob is. I will edit in due time.

____________

Quinn's P.O.V

_____________

After cleaning up the mess I made, taking a long hot bath to calm my nerves and eating, I tried to watch something to take my mind off the envelope Ethan left.

I have just been sitting here now for the past hour looking at the envelope scared to open it.

What if it's something to hurt me even more?

Is that even possible?

Everytime I claim it can't possibly get any worse it does.

I sigh taking up the envelope and running my index finger along the seal.

I attempt to open it but then throws it back down blowing out a deep breath.

Rolling over into the pillow I bury my face and left it go.

Crying has become somewhat of a second nature to me just like breathing. I do it all day every day.

After my pity party, I dry my face in the pillow since it was already getting wet and sat up against the headboard with the envelope in my hand.

I chew on my lips nervously as I start to open the sealed flap with shaky hands.

Pulling a bit harder once I get to the end of opening it, the envelope slips out of my hand and into my lap.

Something cold touches my leg and I pick the envelope to see what fell out on me.

Upon reaching down the sparkling of a familiar ring band catches my eye.

I throw both hand over my mouth covering it as I gasp.

My engagement ring!

I look all around as if he's going to come out of somewhere because I am so shocked!

But he doesn't.

Yeah right, that's because I kicked him out.

As soon as the shock wore off, I grabbed the envelope seeing what else is inside. Turning it upside down, a paper falls out.

I unfold it and see that it's a letter. As soon as I read dear Quinn I start bawling again.

I don't even know why, it's just like anything Ethan related makes me emotional.

After my little fit I try again but I can't, I'm not strong enough.

So it's beyond obvious now that I am not as strong as the front I have been putting on. I need Rae, omg, maybe I should have listened to her earlier.

I really hope she doesn't hang up on me, I would deserve it, even though she did me wrong first.

But two wrongs don't make a right.

I grab my phone.

Me: Can we meet up?

I sent the message and bit my nails anxiously praying she would respond. In less than a minute my phone beeped.