Chapter 37 - Epilogue Pt.2 - Miracle and Blessing

READDDDDDDDDD

COMMENTTTTTTTTTT

VOTEEEEEEEEEEE

______________

QUINN'S P.O.V.

______________

We all just lounge around and talk and have fun until the doorbell rang and I gave Brax to Bryce would had finally appeared and went to get it.

"Hey beautiful." He says as soon as I opened the door. He pulled me into his arms and kiss me.

I bend down and plant kisses all over Syon's little face as she giggles. I then take a hold of her hand leading them both into the family room.

"Hey everyone, look who made it!" I smile.

Everyone comes over and starts to hug them.

"Hey Preston. How you doing son?" My dad says as he embraces him in a manly hug and they both pass greetings back and forth.

Syon runs over to play with Lee, Lynn, Mir, and Mari. As Rayin was sitting next to Elena texting, Rush was his on laptop and Ryder was sitting in a corner with no electronics and Blay annoying him since he's on punishment for bringing a huge cow up the stairs to the principal's office and left him in there.

The cow chewed up most of the paper work and pooped all over the office. He did that because the principal gave him 2 weeks detention for fighting. Somehow he ordered a cow offline and some idiot bought it too him at the school.

Anyways Rae and Bryce are highly upset and since they are running out of school to enroll him in. This has been his 3rd expulsion this year.

This school was going to suspend him because of all the money Bryce gave them to take him but after seeing all the poop over the office and the cow being too big to fit in the elevator to get out the building, it became a huge problem since they couldn't get it down the stairs.

That boy just has no regards for authority unless it's his father.

I looked around at everyone and smiled. Life is great and I can't complain.

Having Ethan here would have made it perfect but I won't dwell on that. I will Just enjoy myself. I know that's exactly what he would have wanted.

"Whats going on in that head of your?" Preston asks hugging me to his side. "You don't look so happy."

"I'm content." I smile.

We talk a little before Cairo and Bryce pulls him off somewhere.

I notice all the women sitting around the table in the dining room and I go grab a bottle of water before sitting next to Rae who is sitting next to Elena and Cara.

They started talking about recipes as my mom and Rae's mom gave their homemade pecan pie recipes and Carroline goes on and out about some Patti Labelle sweet potato pie that she drove all over the world to find.

Uninterested, I sit there picking at my nails and nibbling at all the little foods my mother keeps placing in front of me telling me to eat.

"Mrs. Radley?" someone says from behind us in a deep voice.

Quinn, and Cara both turned around.

They both giggle and turn back to the table. My mother and Rae's kept smiling as they were facing me.

"Mrs. Radley!" I kept picking my nails waiting on Rae to just answer Bryce because they love to play around.

"Rae I think someone is calling you." Cara tells her.