Chapter 18 - The World we live in

COMMENTTT!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!
________________
Raelynn's P.O.V.
__________________

I can't believe Ryder did that! There is never any telling what he's going to do or why Rush puts these ideas in his head knowing he can't not make a fool of himself. If anyone who see them behave this way, they automatically think I don't punish them but I do so often, that I went from time outs to having them separated on weekends between my parents and Elena, and picking up all the leaves in the yard during fall until they starting crying for mercy, even though I do it with them. But it seems nothing is working the older they are getting, I know boys will be boys but these two get into too many things together.

I look at Bryce and he is looking at Evan angrily while the kids are gone. I push him back lightly and point to the couch behind him that Quinn is sitting on. He sits and I remain standing next to Evan.

I totally almost forgot Quinn is here with all of Ryder's antics. But then I realize Shantel is not here.

"Where is Shantel?" I ask looking to Elena.

"Ask those two!" Elena glares at Evan and Bryce. "Because I would like to know too why she left!"

"What do you mean she left?" I ask. "As in she went to Wesley's house?" Clearly I'm not understanding.

"She ran up out of here like a bat out of hell!" I look at Mr.Tully.

"What happened Bryce and where is Ethan?" I ask now realizing he's missing also.

He sighs. "Ethan took my car and left and Shantel is gone. She said not to look for her."

"What the hell happened?" This is getting ridiculous.

"Don't look at me babe! I have nothing to do with this apart from beating his ass!" He points at Evan. "Since he thought it was fine to sleep with Shantel after I warned him not to, then treats her like crap and basically called her baby a bastard!" He explains.

"You pig!" I jump on Evan slapping the taste out of his mouth! I always knew that would happen. And I warned Shantel too, why didn't she come to me or listen.

"Hey, hey! Calm down!" Bryce says pulling me off him! "Calm down Rae, you might hurt the baby!" Smh what baby is this fool talking about now! I'm not pregnant, he's always talking about a baby!

Before I was even fully off him I see Elena running toward him at full speed. Man I think she's bout to transform into the hulk or something vicious right now. She jumps on his back tackling him to the ground and starts to pound on his back.

"I brought you into this world and now I am going to take you out!" She screams at him reaching for her flats off her feel and starts beating him all over with it. "You arrogant child! How could you! After all she's been through! Why would you prey on a vulnerable child! I raised you better than that." Tears are streaming down her face. The shoe flies out her hand as she swing it upwards to hit him again. She then grabs the nearest thing to her which happens to be a vase filled with fresh red roses. She grabs most of the roses and starts to beat him with those as well! Luckily the thorns were removed.

Bryce went to try and pull her off Evan who was screaming like a girl as she beat him with the long stems of the roses.

Quinn went to help as well and as soon as they got her off him, she shurged Quinn off and slapped her too.

Mr. Tully roared with laughter slapping his leg as he poured another drink. He seemed pretty drunk. I don't see how else he could be laughing.

Quinn held her face in shock and surprise.