chapter 38 - Epilogue pt.3

Update 1. May 24, 2016 @ 10:45 pm central time......

Talynn (Lynn) and Trulee (Lee) are Rae's and Bryce kids. (In MM above)

Elorah Miracle Radley (Mir) and Elovhee Gwendolyn Radley (Vee) are Ethan and Quinns kids.

Preston is Quinn's brother best friend (Chase). He is the guy who went to see 50 shades of Grey with Quinns and was staying at her parents house that fought Ethan and Broke his ribs and stuff.
________________
ETHAN'S P.O.V
_________________

"Go get ready for bed babe, I can handle the girls." I tell Quinn as soon as she close the door behind us, stopping the chilly air from coming in.

"No that's fine, I'll help you." She responds with her back turn as she walks to the hallway closet and hangs her jacket up.

I walk over to her, moving further into the house. She turns around and look me in the eyes and I see the hunger burning.

I laugh at her.

"Go get situated upstairs. I got it."

"I just figured we can get them to bed faster but fine!" She pouts and kiss each sleeping child in my arms on the back of their heads. She turns on the hallway light upstairs before heading up.

Walking up the stairs behind her, I can't help but to admire that amazing behind of hers and smirk to myself knowing how its become much rounder and plump in the last couple of years.

"You know I can feel your eyes in my ass right?" My eyes snap up to her and she's still facing forward going up the stairs.

"How do you do that?" I ask as we make it to the second floor.

"Because I know you Dr. Macnasty!" She winks and turns to the left going to our room.

"Don't fall asleep!" I semi yell at her knowing how tired she gets with the baby at times.

I continue right to Mir's room and slowly lay them both down on her bed using the light from the hallway to see.

I then turn on the lamp and proceed to take their coats off setting them aside on the arm chair next to me and place their shoes on the floor.

Grabbing a princess pj's from Mir's chest of draw, I get her dressed in it, pull her comforter back enough to place her in the middle of the bed and tuck her in.

"Good night daddy's Princess!" I said as her fluttered open a little.

She sleepy held out her pinky and I rap my pinky around hers as I hover over her.

"I love you Sun!" She whispers sleeply.

I smile at my baby girl, just knowing how grateful I am to have her.

"I love you moon. Daddy will always love you to the moon and back." I kiss her forehead and she snuggles into the comforter closing her eyes.

I pick up Vee and take her to her room two doors over from ours repeating the same process before placing light kisses all over her face and placing her into her cribs.

I turn on her monitor. Even though we have a built in wall monitor of in each room that displays the others that have cameras in them, so we can see everything as well as hear, we still use the battery operated ones in case of power outages.

I close her door and head into my bedroom closing the door.

"Baby?" I call out not seeing Quinn in bed.

"In the bathroom babe. Be out in a min!" She yells and I realize the bathroom door is closed and britgh light is seeping into dimmly lit bedroom.

I go to the closet and get change before going into bed and flipping through the channels finding something to watch while Quinn took her time in the bathroom.

The image of her ass in the those tights as she walks to the stairs in front of me.

I am so grateful to have her and our kids.

________________________________

6 YEARS EARLIER

I heard Quinn talking and I was fighting the darkness to get back to her.

I was finally able to make it through the light and when I did my eyes fluttered open and the pain that I thought I left behind all came rushing back to me, as I entered the world again for a second time.

"Aaaarrrhhhhh.....arrrhhhh..." I cried louder and louder as each pain hit me all over again. No longer numb. But I couldn't move.

"Ethan...oh my god baby....Bryce get the doctor." She yells all in a panic.

"It hurts." I cried as she kissed all over my face, her tears blending into mine.

"I know baby, but it gonna be ok. I'm just thankful that your alive. Its gonna be ok."

A whole lot of commotion could be heard coming close to the door as Bryce appeared with an army of doctors and nurses behind him all looking like they have seen a ghost.

"It can't be. He's been dead for hours. This is impossible." One younger doctor said in disbelief.

After snapping out of it due to my loud cries, what seemed that the chief of surgery, since he was dishing out demands, ordered everyone out and started making calls to clear the OR.

"In all of my career as a surgeon for 30 years, I have never witnessed this. I know there was a case in 2012 in the UK of a woman who was dead for 2 days coming back, but this is the first time I or anyone in this hospital has ever witness Lazarus Syndrome over 20 minutes. " He looked at me bewildered as nurses arrived with a gurney and started to hook up IV to start the morphine instructed by the doctor.

"I am Dr. Randall, the chief of surgery and I am going to ensure that your brother makes it out of surgery in the best condition possible." He flips through my chart a nurse brought it after shaking Quinn and Bryce's hand while the nurses work on connecting a lot of wires on me.

"Now I like to be completely honest with the families, I am going to try my best but it doesn't look good. He could be paralyzed but seeing that God or the force of the universe is not done with him, I feel positive. Do I have your permission to do anything necessary to make sure he lives a life as normal as possible since you both are listed as next of kins?" Im sure he knew i was in no position to discuss this.

"Do any and everything possible to save him Doc." Bryce pleads.

He shakes Bryce hands and Quinn kisses me and Bryce pulls her to him comforting her as they wheeled me away.