Chapter 36 - Epilogue Pt. 1 - New Beginnings

THIS WILL BE A 3 PART EPILOGUE!!!!!

______________

QUINN'S P.O.V.

_____________

6 years later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To say that after what happened 6 years ago, I am proud of where I am today.

I don't think any of us will ever fully get past what happened with Ethan that day.

I still have nightmares about it.

Elena still cries from time to time about her baby boy.

I walk over to Raelynn and Cara as they were both setting up the dessert table.

Rae had decided that today she had wanted to have a christmas eve party at their house, so we are all here setting up and getting everything read.

"Looking good over here guys. That chocolate cake looks delicious!" I tell Rae handing her the batch of cookies I had just finished.

"Thanks Q!" Rae smiles, placing the cookies on a platter in a neat arrangement. "Hey! Hey! Hey!" Rae yells once the kids come running through the kitchen. "Stop running and do not play in the kitchen!"

"Mommmiiiee can I have a cookie?" Lee asks.

"Me too mommy, me too!" "Shouts over her sister.

Rae finally turns around and glare at them. "No cookies for you too because you don't listen. Good girls get cookies, when you decide to stop being naughty, I will think about it."

They both poke their lips out and puts on the sad faces as Bryce walks in the kitchen. I automatically start to smile already knowing where this is going.

They both run over to Bryce. "Daddy can I have a cookie." Lee sniff.

"I hungry cookie. I need cookie to feel better." Lyn whines.

"Trulee Grace and Talyn Hope Radley, If I have to tell you no one more time, you will be feeling this wooden spoon on your butt!" Both of the girls eyes widen. Rae looks at Bryce. "I'm telling you right now, you better not."

"It's ok daddy. My tummy's not hungry any more." Lyn says running from the kitchen.

"Yeah no cookies!" Lee says all the while sneaking a cookie off from behind Cara and taking off behind her twin.

Bryce and I couldn't hold our laughter in anymore, while Rae and Cara looked clueless.

"Lee took a cookie didn't she?" Rae asks now, knowing her kids too well.

I just nod still laughing.

She rolls her eyes at Bryce. "I swear after this one Bryce, I am removing my uterus. I swear every time we have sex I get pregnant for god sake. Lost my virginity, POP! Three kids. Have sex with you again after a 6 year drought. POP. There goes Blay. Sex on birth control pills in your mother mothers guest house while everyones life was falling apart. POP there goes Lyn and Lee. Sex on the birth control shot. POP there goes Braxton. Sex with the IUD in and according to the doctor it freaking shifts. Now 6 more months and FREAKING POP. Rio will be here. Doctor said I can tie my tubes! HAAA! right next thing they will be telling me your sperms untied them. Nope Nope! I am removing my uterus after Rio is born! That's it! Eight kids Bryce, 8 kids and you want 4 more! Psssshhhhh!!!! yeah right, I refuse! Doctor doesn't even have to tell me to push anymore, the babies just slide right out because I have no walls left." She rants now slamming cookies in a not neat or organized fashion. "I have no walls." She starts to cry and eat a cookie at the same time.