Chapter 16 - Faith's Wicked Games

I MISSED YOU ALL!!! Anything interesting happen with you guys while I was away? Please do tell!

COMMENT!!!!!

VOTE!!!!

3 CHARTER UPDATES (16,17&18)
all p.o.v's after will be Ethan and Quinn's.
ENJOY!

_________________
QUINN'S P.O.V.
__________________

"So this is the first time he cheated on you?" My mom asks me after I finally explained to her what happened.

Not like I had a choice when she came and sat on my bed saying she would not leave until I talk to her.

"Yes."

"I think you need to talk to him and forgive him."

"What! Just like that mom? He hurt me!" I look at her as if she's crazy.

She sighs.

"Quinn I love you but you are in the wrong as well. Has it occurred to you that he has been acting out because you havnt been honest with him? He wants a child and thinks the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with does not want his children? How would that make you feel is you wanted children and Ethan made you feel as if he didn't want to have kids by you? I am not saying he is right for what he did, I am saying you are also accountable for this situation." She lectures.

But I can't even get mad because she is right. I never told Ethan the truth and he just started assuming stuff and now here we are.

"But mom even if I forgive him, I don't think I can trust him again. He cheated on me." I look at the ground.

"And you lied to him Quinn. Look, you cannot trust humans, because no one is perfect. It's like when I let you guys go to parties when you were younger. I never trusted you or your brothers to not drink, not smoke, not follow the crowd, not have wild sexcapades, not drive safely...you get the point. I trust God Quinny, I trust him to watch over you guys, I trust him to keep you safe, I trust him to guide you all, help you make the right and wise choices, because if I trust you guys or humans in general, I will be disappointed more than I would like to be. Do you get what I am saying? People will always disappoint you, so trust God instead." She pats my knee. "Now Preston is a nice young man, but I think you need to make it clear to him who you want be with." She winks, kiss my cheek and leaves closing the door.

"Oh life!" I sigh leaning back on the bed and grabbing a pillow hugging it.

I hear my door open but not really in the mood to talk anymore I close my eyes.

The bed then sinks to my right and I feel someone throw their arm across me and a familiar smell hits my nostril.

My eyes pop open and I turn my head to the right knowing that flowery Marc Jacobs smell anywhere.

"Rae!" She smiles at me sadly and I start to cry all over again.

"Hey! Its going to be ok." She pulls me closer and hugs me. "I'm here for you Quinn, whatever you need. I promise it's going to be ok." I took comfort in her words and whisper "ok" even though I know she couldn't hear it.

She pulls back wiping my tears and brushing my hair out of my face. "Get dressed, I'm taking you somewhere."

"Where are we going?" I ask her, I mean she just got here and the only place I want to go to is wherever Ethan is so I can know he's ok.