Chapter 10 - The Verdict

I am tired I'd saying sorry for taking so long to update! So I won't! Just know that life happens and school is stressful!

Anyways I am really trying to update faster!

Enjoy!!!

For all those who keep messaging me to update ASAP lol you really do push me to update faster! Xoxo!

_______________

ETHAN'S P.O.V.

_______________

As much as my head was pounding, I got out of Evan's bed and picked up my clothes. At the sight at my bloody shirt and the smell, I tossed them aside and took a sweatpants and white t-shirt from my brothers closet.

I rushed out of the penthouse not trying to run into Evan or Cara, this is too embarassing and confusing. Upon arriving in the lobby, I realized that I had no idea where my keys and phone were but I just couldn't stop. I had needed to get home to Quinn, so I had the security at the front desk call my driver. I would have taken a cab but I had no cash on me or my card. So I waited.

Nothing Evan said had made sense.

As soon as I had made it home, I rushed up to my loft. With no keys I pounded on the door. Quinn didn't answer.

I wanted to go back down and get a spare key from the desk but with the rage on Evan's face haunting me and his words that I lost Quinn, I stepped back and had launched myself into the door breaking it down.

The light was on but it was quiet. I ran through the place frantic looking for Quinn. I stopped at the sight of blood and followed the trail to the bathroom. The mirror was shattered and there was blood all over the sink.

Then it all slowly started coming back to me.

This is why I now sat here on the bed watching the sunrise while I dial Meghan's number from my house phone.

"Hello?" She whispers, answering after the third ring.

"Meghan! What happened?" I yell.

"It's work Dylan, about the project why I got home so late, go back to sleep." It sounded distant but I clearly heard. What project?

"Meghan!" I yell once more losing my patience. "What the hell happened? What is my brother talking about?" I remember Quinn punching the light out of me and leaving, me punching the mirror like an idiot and getting blood everywhere, going back to the office trying to think and sober up, Meghan offering to wrap my hand and then it all becomes a blur. Like, what the hell did I do?

I hear a door close and light sobs into the phone. "You mean you don't remember Ethan?" She asks me.

"Remember what?" I gulp as the color starts to drain from my face. If this is as bad as Evan claims I don't know what I am going to do. But many things aren't making sense either. Evan made it seem like Quinn was here, but she left and I am sure she told Cara, so I'm surprised she didn't tell him.

"Oh god Ethan, I thought you were serious! I should have know you weren't."

"Serious about what?"

"After wrapping your hand I was about to leave for the night but then you went into a blind rage about Quinn leaving you and you not wanting her anymore and wasn't in love with her. You told me you wanted me, that it was a woman like me that you always wanted, the perfect family woman. I told you I didn't think it was right but I didn't want to leave you alone. So I stayed and had some drinks with you and you confessed that you loved me and wanted me to have your baby. I told you that I've been in love with you for a while now and next thing I know you punched in the code for the penthouse and had me up against the elevator. You brought me inside, tossed me on the bed and stripped me of all my clothes. I know I was drunk too and probably would have stopped it if I was thinking straight but we made love Ethan. I'm sorry that you don't remember, but I don't regret it! We made love."