Chapter 19 - Pray more, Worry less

Sorry I've been really busy with my life and tired. Going to update as much as I can after I charge my phone. Trying to finish this story asap! I have a plot together, just need to finish typing it all.

Anyways, How have you guys been??

****Will edit once I finish the story.

READ!!!

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!!

_______________
BRYCE'S P.O.V
_______________

"I know that if you weren't already pregnant that you would definitely get pregnant now!" I smirk as move from between her legs, helping her off the kitchen counter and pulling up my pants.

"Bryce what are you talking about? I'm not pregnant! Why do you keep saying that?" She asks me grabbing all her clothes scattered around.

Is she lying to me? She has to be pregnant! I saw it, I have just been waiting on her to tell me but I just couldn't contain it anymore.

I have been watching her for the changes but not much had changed but its still early.

I stuck my hands in my pocket and held the content up for her to see. "Because of this!" I say. She looks surprise.

"Where did you get that and why are you carrying it around in your pocket?" she asks now looking disgusted.

I ignore her not not caring but more so not wanting to see like a creeper for carrying around a dried peed on pregnancy stick in my pocket.

What can I say, I couldn't let go of the thought of another baby.

"Don't worry about why I have this. The better question is when were you going to tell me we are having another child?" I ask.

She sighs.

"Bryce...I'm not pregnant."

"What do you mean? I found this pregnancy test in the cabinet in our bathroom and I'm sure its yours and its positive."

"Its wrong. I thought I was pregnant too. I went to the doctor to double check and it turned out that I just had a defective pregnancy test. I'm not pregnant Bryce, I'm sorry."

I look at the test in my hand and frown. Stupid test!

"Well why didn't you tell me? I would have went with you to the doctor. You don't have to go through thing alone, were a team." I explain to her as she gets dressed.

"I know Bryce, but I wanted to surprise you and then he said I wasn't pregnant and then I just didn't want to disappoint you, so I just never said anything."

Mmhhh well I sure hope she's pregnant now and I guess while I'm at it I need to trash this test.

Didn't realize just how ridiculous I was carrying this around until now.

_______________
QUINN'S P.O.V.
________________

"Quinn!" I didn't stop at the sound of his voice as I ran through the door.