Chapter 5 - Mistakes and Breaks

New Character's are being introduced so please pay attention.

***MULTIMEDIA ABOVE OF TWO NEW CHARACTERS!***

Listening to: Sam Smith  - Stay with me

If the story doesn't go your way, please don't throw a tantrum, ITS LIFE. I would like for it to be sunny everyday but it still rains and snows. No life is perfect. ~shrugs~

I WILL EDIT AT THE END. PLEASE NO NEED TO CORRECT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TYPE FROM MY PHONE SO THERE WILL BE MISTAKES ESPECIALLY WITH AUTO CORRECT ASSUMING IT KNOWS WHAT IM TYPING AND CHANGING STUFF UP :(

__________________
QUINN'S  P.O.V.
__________________

"Where are you going?" I turn to look at him and my eyes glance at the clock.

It's now 5 am and he is just coming in since leaving this morning for work.

I know we have problems, but how is avoiding each other solving them.

I just return to stuff things back into my suitcase.

"Quinn, I asked you a question. Why are you packing? Where are you going? Are you leaving for work?" I look at him once again. He no longer looks like the man I fell in love with. His shirt is loosened, his tie draped around his neck, jacket in one hand, 12'0 clock shadow and eyes barely open. He moves towards me and he stumbles.

Things have gotten worse this past month.

I refuse to ask anymore where he has been? why he's not home? Because if he gives me the excuse of working late anymore, I might end up on the TV show, How to get away with  murder.

Does this look like a man working late? Sure doesn't to me. He might have been in his office but I'm sure he wasn't working. The last time I went to check on him, he has no clue about.

Why? Because he was passed out sleeping on his couch in his office with a bottle of bourbon next to him.

This is not the way I want to live. These are problems you see later on in marriage if you ever do, not during engagement.

"I'm going home!" Is all I say as I walk over to the dresser to gather my underwear to pack them.

"This is your home!" He flops down on the bed backwards. "What do you mean going home?"

As I pull the last zipper up, the intercom buzzes. I walk over to the button and answer it.

"Yes?"

"Ms. Quinn, your cab is here."

"Thank you Daunie, let him know that I will be down in a minute please." I tell our door man.

"It is no problem at all. Your welcome."

With that I put my purse on my shoulder and lay my suitcase on its wheels, pulling the handle up.

I take one last look at the man I love and prepare to walk out the door.

He's looking at me as I look at him. I shake my head at his appearance and I turn to leave.