Chapter 23 - Numb

Just so that you know, I wrote this chapter twice before and wattpad deleted it each time a call came in when I was typing.

The first time it was a good update.

Second time i put so much effort it and it was great!

Noww....sighs....I will let you judge!

You just wouldn't understand unless you spent your day off writing almost 4000 words for it to be deleted each time.....feeling like Ethan right now.....sikeeeeee!!!! But it did suck to write this three times, it changed each time lol.

Ok enjoy! (finishing back Quinn's P.O.V now! Should be updated again in 2hr!)

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!

_____________

ETHAN'S P.O.V.

_____________

Earlier this afternoon Bryce called and told me he would be coming here to see me and have a serious talk.

Said it was important.

I don't know about that.

Nothing is important to me anymore.

I lost Quinn, even though Bryce says she's back, I know he's lying and just trying to get me to come back.

I refuse.

The only thing I need to concentrate right now is Meghan.

So here I sit, watching sun since it rose this morning, thinking how much my life is just like it.

No matter how much I shut my life out it's never fully shut out and comes right back out. It's like the sun, when it sets and the darkest nights appears. The night shuts the sun out, but it's never for long, in a couple hours it's right back out.

"hahhahahahah hahhahhahahahhah" I slap the sand next to me because this is just too hilarious.

Like what the fuck am I talking about?

"Hahhahhahahahhah hahhahahahah"

I pick up the bottle from my lap frowning, wondering who drank it all and put it back in my lap.

I look all around wondering if the culprit is still nearby to capture them.

But I'm the only out here.

I look at the empty bottle again and scratch the back of my neck, "mmhhh I know it wasn't me but I will add it to the pile anyways."

So I toss it to the side where I had dug a hole in the sand next to me to drop all the empty bottle so if the tide came up it wouldn't wash them all over the shore.

If that happened I know my mother would kill me. Bryce already told her that I was staying at the Hamptons summer house and she claimed that if I didn't call her, then she would come here.

I called her really fast at during which time she told me that "i needed to fix my mess and stop running or she would put me back into the hole I came from....but then she paused and laughed saying she doesn't think I could fit back up there but it was a possibility I could." At that point I hung up on her, never have I ever hung up on her before but that was warranted.

That was nasty and scarred my life, ever since she started dating again, she has been sensorless.

"Ughhhh" just thinking about it is nasty.

I reach over into the crate that I brought down onto the beach with me and pull out another bottle and take the top of taking a long swig.

I seeth as the burning sensation passes through my throat making my stomach feel good and causing my body to relax.